Help me bug SiriusXM to create an app for us!

hwalker84

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm glad to find out i'm not the only person doing this. What are the options you choose on the "Ask a Question" link? I've been bugging them on twitter but not through that method

meathead88

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I always choose "SiriusXM Internet Radio" but maybe we should try some of the other options... I bet the requests get routed different and may hit someone who will finally listen then.

meathead88

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I hit them again!
"
Hello,
Can you please give me an ETA on when a Windows Phone app for SiriusXM internet radio streaming will be available?
Windows Phones have been out for quite some time and all the 3rd party streaming apps have been disabled by you guys. Can you at least offer one if you are going to disable the 3rd party streaming capabilities?
Thanks,
Joe
"

narv

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
So take this as you will... but.. I e-mailed SiriusXM yesterday and received the following reply:

Thank you for contacting SiriusXM regarding our mobile offerings.

We have been hard at work developing applications that allow you to stream great SiriusXM content to your smartphone or portable media player. Visit the links below to view our list of supported devices and to download the SiriusXM Premium Online Application free of charge.

https://listenercare.siriusxm.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3686/kw/mobile device

SiriusXM Internet Radio - SiriusXM Radio

While we currently do not have further updates yet regarding the availability of our SiriusXM Mobile Application for newer devices, rest assured that SiriusXM is working on getting the app on as many smartphones as possible.

It seems to me to be more of a "working on it, no release date" as opposed to a "no plans right now"... But I could be fooled by their fancy "say-nothing" PR approach..

Blkacesvf41

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
I've been bugging the hell outta them on Twitter by hash tagging SiriusXM and WP8. The more it gets retweeted the better the chances get.

UnnDunn

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I've been bugging them for an app ever since they disabled SiriusXM Buddy. I canceled my account with them a while ago, making sure to tell them it was because they didn't have a Windows Phone app available.

9 months later, the situation remains the same. Until they release a WP app, they don't get my business.

meathead88

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I searched fo SiriusXM fan sites/forums and found 2 major ones:
siriusbuzz.com
xmfan.com

Those 2 seem to be the most active. Then i tried to create an account to post on siriousbuzz.com, but it seems i'm not allowed! Probably a conspiracy against Windows Phone users ;)

So I tried to register on XMFAN.com and that site keeps crashing.

ARGGG!

meathead88

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I got a new, but fairly weak response:

"

Thank you for contacting SiriusXM regarding our mobile application.

Please be informed that concerns about developing an application compatible
with Windows Phones has already been forwarded to the appropriate department
for evaluation and consideration. Updates will be posted on our website
accordingly. Your patience on this matter is very much appreciated.

We appreciate your feedback and suggestions on our service. We continually rely
on customer feedback like yours and research to enhance your entertainment
experience. As we strive to create the most diverse listening experience
available, we find that the feedback we receive is crucial to our success.
Thank you for letting us know what is on your mind.

We are committed to providing you with the best in listener care. If you have
any questions, feel free to reply to this email. You can always manage your
account online 24/7 by clicking

https://care.siriusxm.com/

Thank you,

Aldin

SiriusXM Listener Care

1-866-635-2349
"

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads