Kotaku has gone

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
The Kotaku app appears to have been removed from my phone? This happened to anyone else? Also, it appears to have been pulled from the store.

Can anyone advise if there is an official app for the websites:
Joystiq, The Verge, etc? I need some quality info.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
It isn't official but there is a really and I mean REALLY good Verge app in the market. Its called The Verge and done by developer named MasterDevs. Check that one out. You won't be disappointed with this developer or this app.

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I accept that it is a bit pants at times, and their comments frequently attract some people that suffer delusions of grandeur, but I like input.

I am open to others, fire them out. I wish Paul Thurrott had one. A Major Nelson one would be good, but I have given up on that, although it really should have been one of those that was a no brainer for MS.

I am just trying to avoid the drivel sites that just write an article, then write another 8 hours later with virtually the same stuff in. They monopolise the top spots of both Google and Bing news searches.

I assume no one else has missed Kokatu.

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
It isn't official but there is a really and I mean REALLY good Verge app in the market. Its called The Verge and done by developer named MasterDevs. Check that one out. You won't be disappointed with this developer or this app.
Are you the developer? I will have a look. Cheers for the recommendation.

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I really don't see peoples issues with the Verge. Great site all around IMO.

I will be honest, I read it because it is another angle and they have had a few Xbox related items and WP that have been good. The comments often annoy me, but hey, I am sure mine would annoy a few of them.

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Yes, I had it a while. Worked well. Until today when I clicked on the tile and nothing.

I just like to get a number of angles, too many journalists add their own spin and neglect bits that I feel are most important.

The Guardian often has some good gaming pieces. I have just downloaded their app tonight. Joystiq, Kotaku, The Verge etc all have their strengths and bias, but I like to think I can get past that and pull out the important bits. I am open to suggestions to any other sites.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2