12-29-2017 03:19 PM
85 1234
tools
    hi, I live in the UAE and for the past 2 days my viber hasn't been working at ALL!!!! I use it a lot so it'll be a painful loss if I can never connect to it again.

Please give me any advice on that
    09-24-2013 11:44 AM
    I already access my viber application, and the connection in my HTC phone is good. But i've waited for an hour but still it not working, it's still connecting in service and sometimes disconnected :( Please help
    10-02-2013 07:25 AM
    Bad signal (wifi, 3G)!?
    10-03-2013 11:56 AM
    Hello everyone,

I am from India and i am using Lumia 720. I am facing a unique problem since downloading viber. When some one calls me i can pick for could not hear each other's voice and when i call someone they could not come to know that i have called them what they can see is i have called them.

Please help me.
    10-15-2013 07:43 AM
    @valeriem
    -

The issue you have raised is a known issue. you can solve it by downloading a new version from the following link:
    http://bit.ly/getviber

We would love to hear feedback from you if this has been able to solve your issue.

@
    Angelyne Romeo
    -

It could be that the network you are connected to is blocking Viber's traffic.

1. First, please try uninstalling and reinstalling Viber when connecting to a few different WiFi networks (in order to pinpoint the source of the problem). What are the results?
    2. Also, please make sure the following ports are enabled ("forwarded") on your routers or firewalls:
    TCP: 5242 + 4244
    UDP: 5243 + 9785

(if you are not sure how to enable ports, you may contact your router manufacturer or your Internet Service Provider)

* If it still fails, please specify what country you're located in, and which cellular network you're subscribed to.

@
    mauliksdoshi -

Are you running Windows Phone 7.x or WP8 ?

10-16-2013 03:29 AM
    I can't send messages to friend in Kanada,but with friends at home it works perfectly.I live in Croatia,my phone provider is T-mobile.If someone from Viber could help me that would be great.
    11-04-2013 01:29 PM
    Hi,

I use viber on my iphone 4. When I connect my phone with wifi over my laptop using a hotspot software it does not work whereas it works perfectly over 3G.

I've even downloaded viber for PC and it never gets connected. It always shows the status as connecting !!!
    11-15-2013 07:24 PM
    Hi,

1. First, please try uninstalling and reinstalling Viber when connecting to a few different WiFi networks (in order to pinpoint the source of the problem). What are the results?
    2. Also, please make sure the following ports are enabled ("forwarded") on your routers or firewalls:

(if you are not sure how to enable ports, you may contact your router manufacturer or your Internet Service Provider)

* If it still fails, please specify what country you're located in, and which cellular network you're subscribed to.
    11-16-2013 03:10 AM
    Hi,

Can you also guide me on why am I not able to get call notifications for Viber on my Nokia Lumia 620? I too face similar problems with internet connection.
    11-17-2013 01:45 PM
    I have already done that but of no use. I have added the specified ports also but it still doesn't work. I'm located in India and my cellular network is Tata Docomo
    Hi,

11-17-2013 02:51 PM
    @jas091281 -

Please see this page for possible solutions: Messages/calls notification issue

@Sai Sharan -

Thanks for the details.

we would appreciate if you could take a minute and report the details to our support team using this direct link: Your ticket details

When you submit the ticket, in the line called: "Through which channel did you submit your initial inquiry", please make sure to choose "Technical Forum".

Thanks in advance!
    11-17-2013 03:22 PM
    Is a big update for wp7.8 in progress? @viber
    Thanks
    11-17-2013 03:23 PM
    Hi there

Thanks for the help , I read your reply to some one , I am living in UAE I tryied many times to conect viber but failed , do you have any VPn for nokia lumia 720
    11-18-2013 08:27 AM
    @Nik Neiman -

Unfortunately there is no big update planned for Windows Phone 7.8 at the moment :(
    If we have news, we'll let you know.

@alhaitham -

The authorities in the UAE decided to block VoIP (and Viber), and so there is unfortunately not much we can do to help :(
    You might want to contact the authorities for more answers or help.
    bssnik likes this.
    11-18-2013 03:19 PM
    I am using ios 7 and my connection keeps on going offline quite often. The internet connection is fine and does not interrupt other applications
    11-19-2013 02:36 PM
    I am using ios 7 and my connection keeps on going offline quite often. The internet connection is fine and does not interrupt other applications

11-20-2013 09:56 AM
    @Viber:

Viber doesnt work on even on 3G when screen is locked, when i go out, i only have 3G available as Wifi is turned on but not connected but still Viber calls are not received, I only see the notification when i unlock the screen or start Viber.

@jas091281 -

Please see this page for possible solutions: Messages/calls notification issue

@Sai Sharan -

Thanks for the details.

we would appreciate if you could take a minute and report the details to our support team using this direct link: Your ticket details

When you submit the ticket, in the line called: "Through which channel did you submit your initial inquiry", please make sure to choose "Technical Forum".

Thanks in advance!
    11-23-2013 10:05 AM
    Hi, I am from Montenegro, Europe. I have the same issue with Viber on my Nokia 520. The application fell asleep when the screen goes off. When somebody calls me with locked screen on my phone, my phone does not ring, even having a very good wi-fi reception in my room. What's wrong with Viber on W8 cellulars ? Anybody resolved this issue ? Please help.
    11-24-2013 04:24 PM
    I have an iphone 5S and have the new viber 4 and if I ring someone I can talk for a few minutes sometimes if i'm lucky and then it disconnects it says disconnected then it says searching and it does exactly the same on my friends phone I've tried reinstalling it but it's no better Viber is totally crap!
    They should make an app that works or not bother at all I live in the UK
    11-27-2013 02:48 PM
    I'm from Chile. I use viber in my Iphone 4 and my laptop and my boyfriend, from austria, uses viber in his laptop. Yesterday we had problems with viber and the messages that I sent to him were late. Now, he can't send me messages. How could I fix this? Thanks!
    11-28-2013 02:12 PM
    Hello! I'm from Vietnam. Can you help me? I have a problem that I can't use Viber on my Macbook. Every messages I send are failed. Viber shows "connecting" continuously. As you can see in this pic which I've taken. Please help me :) Thanks
    screen-shot-2013-11-29-11.02.21-pm.png
    11-29-2013 10:13 AM
    I got a problem: my viber works just fine for many days between many networks (work, home, gym club, etc...). Then suddenly it stops working when in my home network. Nothing I did to my home network could get it up again. Re-install viber fix that. But that's annoying if I would have to re-install again next time this kind of problems strikes. Could there be a clear and clean solution?
    12-02-2013 08:56 AM
    Hi there, same problem (no connection) on my Viber Desktop.
    I'm running Win7, I've made all permissions ON for Viber, even those firewall settings, but with no results. After install, Viber works great, but after the first reboot, there's no more connection. All the time i have to uninstall Viber and to reinstall it again... and again. And obviously, it's not so comfortable to do that over and over again. Same problem to many other users of Vibsktop (that's mine ! :D )
    12-19-2013 11:57 AM
    Hi,

First, please make sure Viber was installed and running on an administrator user.
    Also, please make sure the following ports are enabled ("forwarded") on your routers or firewalls:

Does the problem persist?
    12-20-2013 03:33 AM
    Hello,

Yes the ports are set on firewall, i don't use a router, and I've checked the antivirus too, everything seems fine.
    And Viber is installed on with administrator user (right-click on setup then select "run as administrator").
    Same problem.
    12-20-2013 12:37 PM
85 1234