Viber loses connection?

Rea Cajimat

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
I have tried everything but still doesn't wok. firewalls are down in both router (which is really bad -__-") tried inputting the ports . still doesn't work.
I have an iphone 4s , i live in canada and Im with MTS. please fix this.
When I was in my old house everything was perfect with firewalls up in my router.

azhar bangash

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
I am facing same issue which is.. when i use viber though wifi it works fine but as soon i switch to mobile data it get ofline .. can any one tel me how to fix the prob i m using lumia 1020 and its really disturbing with this issue.. please help me out..

Teodor Cri

Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
why even if i have internet connection viber is not connecting?i reinstaled it and still not connecting.it showes me that is trying to connect.i have a samsung galaxy S. please help :(

Queenie Love

Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
My viber got disconnect too and I follow your instructions to delete and download again but now my phone number won't work what do I do now?

gsmithmike

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
My GF told me her messages are failing and could not send anything. She sees the messages but can not reply? She thinks it is because of the internet? Is it really from internet? and also her Viber is not upgraded.

I also tried whats-app again i see she is receiving it but no reply, what is the solution? installing viber again? or changing the Wifi connection.?

alineses

May 27, 2014
Visit site
The authorities in the UAE have decided to block Viber in the whole country, and that is why you are experiencing this issue. Unfortunately there is not much we can do to help :(
You may try contacting the authorities and ask for the reason for this block.

If it is authorities in the UAE block Viber issue, why it is working fine in my android? and not working or no service in my windows 8.1 mobile?

Ognjen Vujacic

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
I just downloaded Viber ,and when i put my number i click continue ,but then i get a note " An internet connection is required to set up Viber.chek your connection and try again." but i have an good internet connection !!

amanda sigxoza

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
I am having the exact problem with my windows tablet in wifi. I am in Saudi Arabia using STC wifi network. Please assist me with this. Everything else works perfectly but i lose viber connection. It jus connects for a while then stops

Tihomir Latinovic

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
I have a big problem with my Viber. Viber tell that I am ofline always , when my Windows phone 8.0 on my HTC is in stand by. I try all settings and problem is still here.

Mrsham

Dec 16, 2014
Visit site
Hi i have viber on my Samsung Galaxy S3 plus I installed a desktop version all happy days UNTIL I got myself a tablet and installed VIBER on it NOW my phone is not getting any messages.

Am I only allowed it on two devices or what like?

Red Roses

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
How come when I download viber on my iphone 4 and I put my phone number it's tells me that viber is currently unavailable or I might not have internet when I do?

Qasim Khan4

Jan 22, 2015
Visit site
Hi Team,

I just download & install viber in my laptop (using windows 7 32bit) contacts are sync with mobile device but msgs are not sent from pc (no internet connection) error is showing. i am in Sudan and using Canar network.

also in mobile phone old version is working fine but if i update it from market its not working, again i install and download old version.

Qasim.

whome99

Feb 5, 2015
Visit site
I brought Samsung s5 from uae Dubai while I was on holiday but now I am back in Australia viber disconnect after I minute tango does not work VoIP not working the software is united Arab emirate in the phone how do I fix this issue

tanjham

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
We use viber regularly but 4 days agoI was trying to call my wife using viber but when she answered my call viber says connection lost same thing if she's the one calling..I tried to call other using viber and it is working..is it on the setting or connection or something else pls help me...

asm_towhid

Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
I have followed both the technique. But I am faching still same problem. i also specified the celular phone network and country location. I can't use viber in desktop. It is showing yellow signal.
I am using windows-7 32bit and viber 5.2.0

KunDan YaDav

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site
Sir, Even my laptop is connected with 3G modem , viber is complain No internet connection. Except Viber, other application is working. What to doo know ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte