New Facebook App for WP8! Finally!!

sandmanfvr

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Well toast stopped working and resharing and tagging is very spotty. Been reporting to microsoft. Can't wait till this thing is fixed, the app is smooth.

steppyhen

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Is everyone's lock screen working as it should? I have it set for all albums, but when I come out of the app, and have the screen locked, this is the image I get:

wp_ss_20130501_0002.png

Will report it as a bug, but wondered if anyone else had this issue as well?

sandmanfvr

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
I had that when I hit custom and then I unselected the albums. It then only chose my mobile uploads and it took a bit to refresh.

steppyhen

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the tip - have selected custom and a few albums which seems to work fine :) How often does it change pictures normally?

Will still submit a bug report if all albums isn't working...

nutnithin

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
finally!!!!!!! received my first notification :D...comments on a pic as well as likes got delivered instantly as notifications to my phone..no delays...

Last edited:

morpheus1982

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Is everyone's lock screen working as it should? I have it set for all albums, but when I come out of the app, and have the screen locked, this is the image I get:

<Pic removed>

I have that issue also, but I forgot to report it as I prefer Amazing Weather HD as my lockscreen.

nutnithin

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site

View attachment 33168

had the problem initially but it just went away after sometime...now pics refresh every few mins without any problems..i did have to restart my phone twice..maybe that would help..

treetownal

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
My battery has been getting murdered since I installed this. It is being depleted at a rate probably 2x or 3x the rate it was before I installed the beta.

Am I the only one? I'm on an 8x.

philpeeps

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
my problem with toasts is after clicking on one it loads the page with the comment or whatever but there is no intuitive way to get to the newsfeed after opening from a toast.

Daxi1234

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
My battery has been getting murdered since I installed this. It is being depleted at a rate probably 2x or 3x the rate it was before I installed the beta.

Am I the only one? I'm on an 8x.

Same here with my Nokia 920. But I cant be sure its the facebook beta app that have done it.. anyways i just uninstalled it and restarted the phone hoping that will fix the battery use.

jano7878

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
Same here with my Nokia 920. But I cant be sure its the facebook beta app that have done it.. anyways i just uninstalled it and restarted the phone hoping that will fix the battery use.

Same issue with my Lumia 920 and beta fb app. New app looks great, but i've just uninstalled it because of killing battery.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05