Hello all,

For a while now I've wanted to get into app development, and I now have all (well, most of) the required kit :) Sadly though, all my ideas are just a little too far off what's realistic for my level of experience. That's where I think you can come in.

I'd love to hear your ideas for a little app that would change your day, or just make it a bit better - and if one (or maybe more!) of them seems popular I'll have a go at making it :)

I'm not talking Instagram or Facebook - more something like Quotr, which just makes me smile every so often.

So feel free to reply with your wishes/suggestions or questions :) either on this thread or PM me.

Thanks,

Andrew
    04-30-2013 02:11 PM
    I would like to see Heroes & Generals app, but their company is small and they're focusing on android and iOS atm, talked with a dev and he said that they will make WP8 app after android and iOS apps polished, i guess that will take months to polish them...
    04-30-2013 02:22 PM
    I would like to see Heroes & Generals app, but their company is small and they're focusing on android and iOS atm, talked with a dev and he said that they will make WP8 app after android and iOS apps polished, i guess that will take months to polish them...
    Maybe I should clarify that this is something I'm looking for as a bit of a project as my first app... :)

I'm looking to get into apps over games.... though purely OOI, what is Heroes & Generals??
    04-30-2013 02:49 PM
    How about a basic car-home type app, you know maybe 1 page of icons in landscape mode that can launch a program or activity?
    04-30-2013 03:34 PM
    Santander Banking app.

Archer Soundboard....I'm amazed this hasn't been done already. There's some great and very funny soundboard apps already available for WP but Archer is missing. If you're a fan of the show then you will probably be aware of the many different characters and sound bites that would be perfect for an app of this kind.
    04-30-2013 07:01 PM