CALENDAR Dilemma... Pls Help

Topacciolo

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys, i?ve being looking for a decent CALENDAR app and i?m still struggling to find it. I have on one hand Chronos calendar (Good app but i cant find the way to sync Gmail accounts.....) and in the other hand Vsyscalendar (Also good App but here i can sync multiple Gmail accounts but only 1 Live account)
So my questions are simple, 1- i need a hand if one of those 2 does what i need and i?m a bit dummy and i can get it done or i need a third player.
2-I just want an APP that allows me to sync 2/3 Gmail account calendars and 2/3 Live account Calendars.
Any idea??
:cool:

Topacciolo

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Hi Thanks but i did try and this feeds from the Phone calendar. I would like something where i can add, modify and works on my calendar. I don?t like to have to use one calendar because it looks but i can?t change anything. I don?t mind if it?s a pay App as long as it does the job..... I had iOS and Android and this is the first time on my new WP8 that i can?t sort out something.... i?m running in circle.... Chornos said that hes working on the gmail side of the App but we don?t know when it will be available....

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Hi Thanks but i did try and this feeds from the Phone calendar. I would like something where i can add, modify and works on my calendar. I don?t like to have to use one calendar because it looks but i can?t change anything. I don?t mind if it?s a pay App as long as it does the job..... I had iOS and Android and this is the first time on my new WP8 that i can?t sort out something.... i?m running in circle.... Chornos said that hes working on the gmail side of the App but we don?t know when it will be available....
Just wanted to let you know the new app is now available with g accounts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6