What App Would Should I Make For Windows Phone Next?

jleebiker

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I was JUST about to post a request. Glad I saw this thread. How about an app that let's you control the email and text notification behavior BY CONTACT.

WP let's you change the ringtone for each contact, but not for texts and emails. Let me explain...

When I go into a meeting, I tend to put my phone on vibrate. I'm an emergency first responder, so when I get a text or email from my notificaiton system, I NEED TO HEAR IT ASAP. I would like the ability to set a "red alert" for example from my notification system so I NEVER miss a notification from it regardless of whether my phone is on vibrate or not.

I know this is something people have asked for but after this morning, where I missed a call for a despondent person (ended up committing suicide), I REALLY NEED this ability.

(Blackberry and other platforms have had this ability for YEARS!!!! It still confuses me as to WHY Microsoft doesn't do this natively.)

sandmanfvr

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Not trying to spam, but your apps look great how about notifications or that to much to fool with?

Simple apps: audio recorder, stopwatch and timer.

devil.insulted

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Can you make any app for SIPE Client like officetalk in android.
Due to use of a Class B Certificate for authentication, we are unable to use the official Lync Client, so an alternate will be better.
I have not seen any alternate but I think it should be possible.

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I'd like to see a rotation lock app. However I don't know if it's possible with WP8. I tried installing the rotation lock app for WP7 on my 521, and the app would just crash when I tried to open it.

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I'd like to see a rotation lock app. However I don't know if it's possible with WP8. I tried installing the rotation lock app for WP7 on my 521, and the app would just crash when I tried to open it.

Nope, a system wide rotation lock is not possible AFAIK. The developer can implement rotation lock within his/her app.

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Nope, a system wide rotation lock is not possible AFAIK. The developer can implement rotation lock within his/her app.

That's what I figured, otherwise one would probably be available. Too bad; the rotation lock app for WP7 works quite well.

kokola95

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
Good looking, functional and rich features ToDo List app with windows 8 version. I believe people would donate for decent todo list apps

Messvk

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
Good looking, functional and rich features ToDo List app with windows 8 version. I believe people would donate for decent todo list apps

There is one, it is called Action plan manager and it have Windows phone 7 version and Windows 8 version. It have bit more functions than simple ToDo app but it can be used as one as well with categories and everything.
Windows 8
Action plan manager app for Windows in the Windows Store
Windows phone
Action Plan Manager | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb