any way to authenticate account to buy apps without owning a wp ??

paras chugh

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
is there ANY possible way to authenticate my account...maybe a wp emulator or if any of u guys who have a new phone can reset it for authenr
tication....any kinda help would be appriciated

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
I have an HTC Titan that I am not using that just went through a factory reset...could sign you onto that but I would assume only WP7 items would be available.. When is your new phone due in? Really worried about missing Angry Birds?

I personally have never heard of an emulator that would allow it...but I have heard of others trying to get apps and your MA will not allow it until you have shown you own a phone (so stupid people don't buy apps that would never work for them)

Cheewii Poon

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
Heh I was worried about missing out on Angry Birds too, so I went to the local stores with Windows Phone demo sets available and most were preloaded with the demo set information but some were actually not preloaded with info like messages and contacts even though they were demo sets so I signed in and voila :D Remember to factory reset after you download the apps so no one has access to your account.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720