Full, official YouTube app

devil.insulted

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hey Thanks alot.
Amazing App allows you to even download you tube videos, can be now compared with Metro Tube.
Player is much better than the Native Video Player.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
That would explain the unusually cool weather for this time of year.

My neighborhood was evacuated last week because of a huge brushfire. It's still smokey smelling here. Maybe it takes a while for Hell freezing over to propagate to this area.

sandmanfvr

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
I love it, but links do not open to the app. I sent feedback, but the app is great and I pinned a playlist to the start screen. Love that.

fredolay69

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
I love how you can have a video playing...lock the screen...and still have it playing in the background. Thats cool to me. Super stoked about this new app. I am a very happy Windows phone fan this month. New amazing facebook, new flawless Hulu Plus, New YouTube, whats next!?

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
WTF, finally showed up for me to download, BUT it doesn't allow you to upload videos :confused: It's not truely a "Full" version of a Youtube app if it doesn't support uploading videos from your phone. Come on MS, I thought you were better than that???

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I bet uploads will come in blue or other os updates, as videos are seemingly locked down. No upload in facebook either.

You can share videos on Facebook, it's built into the OS though (not the app)... I believe it even reencodes it to be a smaller size (I don't have a video I want to post to test the resizing)... just go to the Photos app, open a video, hit share, then FaceBook. I've used it several times.

sandmanfvr

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
You can share videos on Facebook, it's built into the OS though (not the app)... I believe it even reencodes it to be a smaller size (I don't have a video I want to post to test the resizing)... just go to the Photos app, open a video, hit share, then FaceBook. I've used it several times.

Interesting, but if you move videos over via usb to the video folder, you can't do a thing to them. That is weird.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, forgot about that... Always just chalked it up to a preemptive measure to keep you from uploading content that you didn't record.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb