New Foursquare version. Problems?

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
So I love the new version of foursquare but.... It does not seem to work properly. Ya, I can check or whatever, but I don't get any notifications. Friend commented on my check in, no toast, no live tile count, nothing.

It even took pretty long for me to actually see the comment in the app. Even when i responded to the comment, i was not seeing it on the phone but I was seeing it on the browser.

Whats up? Anyone experiencing similar or other issues with the new app?

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Mine is working perfectly with the exception of photo uploading a bit glitchy, otherwise the app is great and it has replaced the old app and even 4th & Mayor.

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Also, i believe iphone users can tag other users in their comments. are we gonna get anything like that?

it is basically the old version with a new skin. Still not up to par on the features. I wish we could tag friends like iphone users can.

Vavali

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
Sometimes I get a "something is not working correctly" error when trying to check in to some places. I'm going to keep using 4th & Mayor until the next update. I really do like what they did though with the app, except I wish it had a dark theme rather than a light one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb