Official Instagram for Windows phone Twitter account?

Garghas

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
It seems a bit strange that WPCentral posted an article about it and then quickly pulled it with no further explanation.

The article was implying it was fake, with a probability of 4/10 if I read correctly. maybe they came to know it was real after all and pulled it?

Damn, I would also be saying it was fake if it werent all those Nokia accounts following them. I mean, Nokia was 1st and then lots of other Nokia accounts followed. Would they do it if it was fake?

nessinhaw

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
i don't think such a high number of Nokia high-profile twitter accounts would follow a fake lol

well, i hope we find out in a few days!

titoyees

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
No, is not possible. It is a fake. Why?
1. Instagram does not have an account focuse to Andorid's user, so why for Windows Phone's users?
2. This is not a Verified Account mark (you know, the blue think after the name)
3. Those accounts than are followed by @instagramWP are not following.
4. The Bio is diffrent than the verified account.

And because, sadly, they doesnt care about Windows Phone's users.

Victor Gladkikh

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Nokia had a service called tweetsender, that they announced last year[1] .
Anyone who signed up for it was automatically followed by the @nokia account, so that account could send them direct messages (you can only DM someone on twitter if they follow you and you follow them).

Gorki247

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
No, is not possible. It is a fake. Why?
1. Instagram does not have an account focuse to Andorid's user, so why for Windows Phone's users?
2. This is not a Verified Account mark (you know, the blue think after the name)
3. Those accounts than are followed by @instagramWP are not following.
4. The Bio is diffrent than the verified account.

And because, sadly, they doesnt care about Windows Phone's users.

1. Maybe this account is not managed by Instagram directly. Maybe it's Nokia.
2. Verifying an account takes time. And they may not want to verify it until the announcement is official first (as a verification would give definitely it away)
3. No, we are referring to the official Nokia accounts and employees of both Nokia and MS amongst the 800+ followers
4. Not that much different apart from the FAQ bit

Not saying it's genuine, but your reasons for it being fake aren't that convincing either.

Samst22

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Jay Bennett said that is was fake earlier in the comments in an article. Official Nokia twitter has stopped following them. It's not real :(

CalumSK

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Dammit, when are we gonna get a free instagram client anyway, i just dont feel like i should pay for the service when its free on other devices, especially when the clients we have arent exactly stable

titoyees

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
Wow, really? I think you're guessing and I'm giving valid cases.

1. Maybe this account is not managed by Instagram directly. Maybe it's Nokia.
2. Verifying an account takes time. And they may not want to verify it until the announcement is official first (as a verification would give definitely it away)
3. No, we are referring to the official Nokia accounts and employees of both Nokia and MS amongst the 800+ followers
4. Not that much different apart from the FAQ bit

Not saying it's genuine, but your reasons for it being fake aren't that convincing either.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)