Official Instagram for Windows phone Twitter account?

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I don't care about Instagram.

Why? i don't use social media. Most of the apps i need on Windows Phone are already there, i hate it how some people dismiss Windows Phone just because of the lack of apps and Instagram.

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I don't care about Instagram.

Why? i don't use social media. Most of the apps i need on Windows Phone are already there, i hate it how some people dismiss Windows Phone just because of the lack of apps and Instagram.

Sadly, it's not about what YOU want but what the consumers want. I have spoken to several friends about switching to WP. The first question is always if it has instagram. No? Then no thanks. And i am sure there are thousaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnndssssssssss of people across the world who are waiting to jump onto Windows Phone when instagram reaches

You need to stop thinking about yourself and what you use. 100 Million people use instagram. any percentage of that on WP will help boost the platform.

You people live in a bubble. Social Media is what is "it" right now. It's what people use. It's what people want. If Windows Phone did not have whatsapp, I would not have switched.

Face facts and reality bro.

Funky Cricket

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I know I am old and slow, but I just don't get why posting pictures to fb or twitter isn't enough? Every time I see a blurry sepia toned picture I want to revoke the camera rights of the person posting it. Seriously folks, pull your eyes out of the phone and go outside.

Ultimateone

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I know I am old and slow, but I just don't get why posting pictures to fb or twitter isn't enough? Every time I see a blurry sepia toned picture I want to revoke the camera rights of the person posting it. Seriously folks, pull your eyes out of the phone and go outside.

Seriously look up a few posts and then there is your answer. And when I had an android and Iphone I used a filter in Instagram maybe twice, it was fun just talking to my friends on it - thats what people forget.

oldpueblo

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Seriously look up a few posts and then there is your answer. And when I had an android and Iphone I used a filter in Instagram maybe twice, it was fun just talking to my friends on it - thats what people forget.

Because there aren't a million other ways to talk to friends right? Or send pictures to social groups. Yep no other social apps that allow pictures like Groupme or WhatsApp or literally dozens of others that are cross platform. It's not new, it's not anything amazing. It's just the latest fad and all fads pass like gas in the wind (I might be remembering the words wrong).

Instagram is the Harry Potter of apps. Lots of people like it because it was lucky enough to gain momentum and get popular, and you can always be in if you like what others like. But in reality it's actually pretty boring/nothing special/been done before/in many cases worse than other things similar to it.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb