Series TV tracking app for Trakt.TV now on Windows Phone

LoafAlot

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
I just checked out Series on WP8. It's a great app for Trakt.TV. I tried TVShow, Prime TV, WPTrakt and Televisionary but Series worked the best for me. It has great integration with Trakt.tv for tracking your favorite shows. Series showed all my favorites from Trakt.tv unlike some of the other apps. It also accurately displayed the upcoming shows. The live tile only seems to display a count of up coming shows, I'd prefer rotating pictures of today's shows. Unfortunately the publisher Anbisoft has not made available a trial version so it's a paid app only.

jhguth

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
What about it is better than TV Show? TV Show does those things and has the rotating picture live tile you want.

LoafAlot

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
TVShow is nice. The issue I had with TVShow is that it did not display my watch list from Trakt.TV. It only uses Trakt.TV for comments and ratings. I don't want to enter all my shows in an App, I want to keep the list online in a service like Trakt.TV. If TVShow supported my Trakt.TV watch list and updated my viewing status there then I'd reconsider.

philpeeps

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
TVShow is nice. The issue I had with TVShow is that it did not display my watch list from Trakt.TV. It only uses Trakt.TV for comments and ratings. I don't want to enter all my shows in an App, I want to keep the list online in a service like Trakt.TV. If TVShow supported my Trakt.TV watch list and updated my viewing status there then I'd reconsider.
Have you sent that feedback to the developer of TV Show?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goergtalk