Hey all. I have been using the free Nokia Music service as a replacement for last.fm after moving to windows phone. I don't know if i am doing something wrong, but when i create my own mix, it makes a nice playlist for me that i quite enjoy. But the thing is, it seems to play the same songs over and over again each day i come back to listen again. I have tried downloading mixes for offline play, and after listening to the whole mix, i refresh the offline mix (as suggested my the app) but it just keeps downloading a playlist that is so similar to the last that im not even sure if its changed at all. I never had this problem with last.fm.

Is anyone else experiencing this?
    05-16-2013 05:12 PM
    Why not use Last.fm if Nokia Music is not diverse enough?
    05-17-2013 04:15 AM
    I had the same problem with my paid account. Switched to Pandora.
    05-17-2013 11:42 AM
    Hey all. I have been using the free Nokia Music service as a replacement for last.fm after moving to windows phone. I don't know if i am doing something wrong, but when i create my own mix, it makes a nice playlist for me that i quite enjoy. But the thing is, it seems to play the same songs over and over again each day i come back to listen again. I have tried downloading mixes for offline play, and after listening to the whole mix, i refresh the offline mix (as suggested my the app) but it just keeps downloading a playlist that is so similar to the last that im not even sure if its changed at all. I never had this problem with last.fm.

Is anyone else experiencing this?
    Yup. It's almost the same songs over and over again. I'm just waiting for Spotify to add the radio feature so I could use that instead.
    05-17-2013 11:54 AM
    Same here
    05-17-2013 11:59 AM
    Why not use Last.fm if Nokia Music is not diverse enough?
    Doesn't work in Canada. :(

Hmm, it sounds like I'm not the only one experiencing this. Anyone know if the paid Nokia Music service is any better?
    05-17-2013 01:02 PM
    Well, it seems that it rotates same bands often so it feels that the songs are same also. At least in death metal mix radio. But the quality of the bands are good for my taste.
    10-08-2013 12:02 AM