07-10-2013 04:31 AM
170 ... 34567
tools
    hi yall im new to instgram i made an account just to try this itsdagram app. i was able to create an account but the app seems unable to find my friends from my phone or facebook... just endless finding friends animation. maybe this has already been mentioned before but i just cant backread yet as of now. thanks in advance
    05-24-2013 10:00 AM
    So i havent read everything here but here are my issues:

- i had to use an iPhone to properly create an account
    - Finding friends is not possible. It just loads and loads and loads - it is never done.
    - sometimes photo upload also just loads and loads without ever finishing.
    05-24-2013 10:37 AM
    On your point in bold I still have this issue after the patch that went live recently :/

Somebody help! I'd actually like to use this app I purchased.

So i havent read everything here but here are my issues:

- i had to use an iPhone to properly create an account
    - Finding friends is not possible. It just loads and loads and loads - it is never done.
    - sometimes photo upload also just loads and loads without ever finishing.
    05-24-2013 11:14 AM
    Hi, I love the app. I have a few constructive suggestions, and would love if you could introduce them:

1. More filters. If possible it would be nice to get the same filters as Instagram.
    2. Find friends on Twitter. I'm not sure if they have that in the official Instagram app but it would be a welcomed addition.
    3. Open the camera straight from the app (like in Instagram), also, to show the cropped screen while taking the photo so that the subject can be easily positioned.

That's it, awesome app, thanks for all the hard work.
    Also, when you tape a photo in a friend's profile, it would be nice if we could swipe to the next photo. Currently you have to back out of the photo, and tap the next photo to view it.
    05-24-2013 11:40 AM
    So far noticed that the paid app is really unstable, randomly closes to home screen, which happens quiet often and very random: leaving comments, liking photos, going through photos. This happens probably one time out of every 3 I use the app. Also noticed the app is a bit slow when loading to home screen, loading a photo or navigating between pages.

Anyone have an ETA on stability update and on friends management?
    05-24-2013 11:45 AM
    My lumia 920 has no problems finding friends but my htc 8x cant find any. Odd
    Sent from my RM-821_eu_euro1_276 using Board Express
    05-24-2013 12:38 PM
    I think the uploading problem is related to comment length. If you have too many characters in the comment, it hangs up and doesn't do anything. There needs to be an error message if the caption is too long.
    Shad0x64 likes this.
    05-26-2013 02:24 PM
    I noticed a bug on my Lumia 920.

When I use itsdagram to upload a pic and I add hastags to it
    the picture i just uploaded does NOT show up on the page with the other people's pics under the same hashtag.

i.e. #pokemon

However if i use my old android phone and upload the same pic
    and use the same #pokemon tag and click it after it is uploaded
    the picture is there.

I tried this with 3 different pics.
    They do not show up at all on the hashtag page using itsdagram but they show up on the hashtag page using Instagram's android app.
    05-26-2013 05:31 PM
    I noticed a bug on my Lumia 920.

When I use itsdagram to upload a pic and I add hastags to it
    the picture i just uploaded does NOT show up on the page with the other people's pics under the same hashtag.

i.e. #pokemon

However if i use my old android phone and upload the same pic
    and use the same #pokemon tag and click it after it is uploaded
    the picture is there.

I tried this with 3 different pics.
    They do not show up at all on the hashtag page using itsdagram but they show up on the hashtag page using Instagram's android app.
    I thought that too but I saw one of my hash tagged photo appear way down the list of photos and not at the top as you'd think being a new photo. So still a bug but slightly different ;)
    Nogitsune Micah likes this.
    05-27-2013 04:56 AM
    Great app! but I'm having issues with tagging people on my 920.

when I press the @ button, nothing comes out, but if I restart the app a couple of times, the names of my friends come out without even pressing the @ button.

I hope this gets addressed soon! Thanks!
    05-27-2013 08:28 AM
    Upload takes forever, can't get a single image uploaded right now.

EDIT: Noticed it works when writing like "text here #tags" instead of like this:

text here

#tags
    Last edited by lfjj; 05-27-2013 at 02:55 PM.
    05-27-2013 11:42 AM
    Associated both Twitter and Facebook accounts. Uploads complete successfully. I can see it right away in my Twitter feed, but cannot see it in my Facebook feed. Cannot see it in the People hub, Facebook Beta app, Facebook app, or Facebook website.

However, Facebook friends can see the photos posted via Itsdagram as they receive "likes" and comments. I still cannot see them though.

Any ideas?
    05-28-2013 08:58 AM
    Associated both Twitter and Facebook accounts. Uploads complete successfully. I can see it right away in my Twitter feed, but cannot see it in my Facebook feed. Cannot see it in the People hub, Facebook Beta app, Facebook app, or Facebook website.

However, Facebook friends can see the photos posted via Itsdagram as they receive "likes" and comments. I still cannot see them though.

Any ideas?
    I thought I had the same problem. Turned out that I had a delay when the pics were forwarded to Facebook. Like 10 minutes.
    05-28-2013 11:45 AM

Any ideas?
    I got that problem as well, then decide to download other facebook app since I thought the cause was Facebook Beta. Then went on the Facebook mobile site and saw my pics but 12h ago when I really upload them maybe 15 min ago...weird!!!
    05-28-2013 12:55 PM
    new name idea (was too late for the other thread):

GramInsta
    05-28-2013 06:40 PM
    Notifications and toasts no longer working despite everything checked and background tasks are running.. Could this be due to significant backend alterations relating to the upcoming update(s)? I can view likes and comments within the app, but no notifications are happening at present... Running a 920, UK, EE.
    05-29-2013 02:52 PM
    So I've just downloaded this on my Lumia 920, and every time I try and register a new account it just says 'Creating account' at the top for maybe, 5 seconds not even that, and then just goes back to what I tried and registered (Usernames and password and stuff) and doesn't go past the register page?
    I'm in the UK if that helps?
    05-29-2013 03:28 PM
    I guess the title could be changed to Instance now
    05-30-2013 09:34 PM
    The app is really great but the filters are not. Especially the last four ones, so ugly.

It would be great if it's possible to emulate Instagrams filters.
    (And please don't add the aviary filters, they are fugly)
    05-31-2013 03:52 AM
    The app is really great but the filters are not. Especially the last four ones, so ugly.

here here dam fugly filters
    I have use another app to filter then itdagram/instance to upload them
    05-31-2013 04:20 AM
    Instance should be working together with foror. They can make instance redirect users to fotor ,when user is about to upload, to put fotor filter.
    05-31-2013 04:26 AM
    People still use filters? Man just edit the image a bit and upload it. Brightness, contrast and ****..
    05-31-2013 06:19 AM
    here here dam fugly filters
    I have use another app to filter then itdagram/instance to upload them
    Which ones do you use? I Like Besnap the most, it's closest to Instagram filters, and I like Nokia's photo apps, such as creative studio and Sophie Lens.
    I was an iphone user and iPhone has some amazing apps such as VSCO and Afterlight, so im missing that kind of an experience on Lumia. Can't wait for Hipstamatic finally
    05-31-2013 09:06 AM
    Lomogram works for me
    05-31-2013 04:21 PM

Just use fhotoroom or Lazylens..they have gr8 filters !
    05-31-2013 04:34 PM
170 ... 34567