Official Itsdagram - Issues, suggestion or finally we have Instagram 100% thread!

jhguth

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I think that followers and following of friends was working for me in the beta, but they are not working for me either now

Ultimateone

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Battery life is pretty awful with notifications and background tasks left on so I took them off and last night I noticed the click on a picture and it takes me to one of my own or a random friends pic. So for sure this app needs a bunch of fixes but it's been great so far.s

Pelle Lbergh

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
Well changing region to USA fixed the no filter issue. Changing it back removed the filters again. Needs fix asap.

I get no notifications whatsoever, might be that i haven't gone over the settings properly though. But the filter thing needs to be fixed.

TLJack64

May 17, 2013
Visit site
Biggest glitches for me so far:
(1) "Find friends" doesn't seem to be working. It just says it's "finding" for a long time but nothing happens.
(2) As noted above, "following" and "followers" pages are empty when I look at other people's accounts
(3) Sometimes the background on a photo's comments turns black and I can't read any of the comments.

AlexOwliver

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
GREAT app, beautifully made and finally makes WP feel whole. Or, almost. . .ahem, Starbucks. . .

Request:
1. Please add in the option to have filtered photos auto-saved to the Saved Photos roll.

Bugs:
1. Could not sign up for Instagram through app - would fill out registration information and nothing happened. Went and registered on my iPad and was able to sign in directly after with Itsdagram no problem.
2. List view of followers is doubled up

Will report back on battery life. . .awesome work. Thanks so much!

Ultimateone

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Bugs:
1. Could not sign up for Instagram through app - would fill out registration information and nothing happened. Went and registered on my iPad and was able to sign in directly after with Itsdagram no problem. !
It does work on the phone, you just have to back out and then sign in and vwallah

anon(5346288)

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
Does anybody else notice that every once in a while the app would just crash and close? It happens randomly, no nig deal. So far I love it. Can't seem to get the find friends feature to work... Other than that it's awesome.

Chill510

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
I like the app. But as of right now there's alot bugs on it. For now I'll stick to WPGram. It has pretty smooth UI and use Instagraph to upload pics. But overall great design and glad to see our developers working hard to fill in the gap for these lazy companies.

Mocah

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Daniel just told me another update is going thru certification for many of the issues we have spoken about.

How long does this process take? I'm so excited for the updates to come for Itsda.

Just in the spirit of the purpose of this thread, my problems are these:
1) Activity notifications seem to be pretty unreliable for me (yes, I have it running in the background for everything). And, whenever I get a new follower, my lockscreen shows my total number of notifications I've ever gotten. For example, I have gotten 13 notifications from the app so far, if I get another... my lockscreen will show the Itsdagram icon with "14" notifications.
2) Followers and Following pages, they don't show up, yeah. But, I'd love to see Followers and Following numbers on my friends' profile pages somewhere.

B_RAD89

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone had trouble registering? I tried to register multiple times but it didnt work so I uninstalled and then tried to reinstall and now the store is telling me to "try" or "buy" any suggestions? i already reached out to Daniel Gary on twitter

Gorki247

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Itsdagram v1.1.5.0 update is now in the store, but note that it was accidentally renamed to Itsdagram Free. The developer has already acknowledged this and promised it will be fixed in next update.

weareinfinite

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
Hmm, I got all excited when you said there's a new update in the store, but it didn't fix any of the things I mentioned (trouble finding my friends, blank "follower" and "following" pages, black comment backgrounds), and I like the new timeline less than the one before... =/

It's still a well-done app with loads more potential, tho.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6