Official Itsdagram - Issues, suggestion or finally we have Instagram 100% thread!

Ultimateone

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Daniel posted
"Thanks to the #windowsphone community for making #Itsdagram the number one selling app. You guys are amazing."

Crazy huh!

The def star

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
I tried the app when it first came out and it uploaded flawlessly. I just bought the app today but when I try to upload a photo it just stays with "uploading photo" status at the top and never uploads the photo. Anyone else run into this problem?

Marconis4

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
Love the app, it's quite beautiful...much better looking than the iPhone and Android versions. My only issue is that I cannot accept/reject a follower request (my account is private). I can see that someone wants to follow me, but when I click the notification, it just leads me to their profile with nothing to choose.

Great app!

YCSMD

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
this guy just made $34,000 from the windows phone store in 4 days. .. wow
Closer to 27k after 30% take away if they were all paid downloads and not trials. But he supplied what we demanded. Good on him! Too bad Instagram still reaps the benefits.

I got the Trial cuz Im waiting for the ad version as well as to see if I stick with Instagram to see if I wanna buy.

tfracs33

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
@daniel I downloaded and paid for the app and saw some posts to uninstall and reinstall. When I go to reinstall in asks me to pay again. Is this a glitch and how can I bypass it. I did install the trial version for now, is that fully functional? Thanks

bozza72

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
@daniel I downloaded and paid for the app and saw some posts to uninstall and reinstall. When I go to reinstall in asks me to pay again. Is this a glitch and how can I bypass it. I did install the trial version for now, is that fully functional? Thanks

all paid apps do that, once you get to the credit card check screen you'll see its charging you $0.00

KubsOne

May 21, 2013
Visit site
I still have a problem with finding friends. It's not working, only ,,finding friends" on top of the screen shows and nothing more. Am I doing something wrong, or what?

CusiUBS

Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
Hey, i've notice that images uploded with this app are a lot compressed (both on Facebook and Insta) ad they lost too much quality.
I'm new to this, it's a general Instagram problem o it's simply the app that compresses photos?
Thanks ;)

bozza72

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
v1.2 is now live
\
Itsdagram | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

1.2 Changes
============
No more black background on comments
New live tile design
Find friends should work better
Registration process is smoother
See your following/follower/photo count on your profile
Private profiles and approve/deny follow requests
Refined UI
Notifications should not repeat
Save images to your phone
Direct feedback page removed

TLJack64

May 17, 2013
Visit site
Please fix "find friends"

I still have a problem with finding friends. It's not working, only ,,finding friends" on top of the screen shows and nothing more. Am I doing something wrong, or what?

Finding Friends still doesn't work for me either... Never has 😔. I'd expect more after dishing $$ for the app

KubsOne

May 21, 2013
Visit site
Re: Please fix "find friends"

Okey, i downloaded patch and, yes, now I can find friends, but I can't follow anyone. I mean, anyone at all. If I click at ,,follow" it's just think and think and think, ,,following user" pops up on top of the screen but nothing more.
In finding friends part, yes, of course I found all facebook friends, but if I choose someone, and click on ,,Done", nothing happens. No matter if I choose one, two, or all of my friends.
I still love it, really, great app.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon