Official Itsdagram - Issues, suggestion or finally we have Instagram 100% thread!

KubsOne

May 21, 2013
Visit site
My friend says he don't need to accept anything, yet it happens in his case too. I tried to reset, and log out, log in again, but in find friends part of application, still there is a list, but when I click ,,Done" nothing happens, not even sign pops up on top, just nothing.
I say this only because, maybe, someone have this problem too, and this application is worth making it really perfect. I will still use it, but it would be great if that bug would be repaired.

randomscandinavian

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Downloaded it yesterday. The so called free version. Found that hardly anything works. Today it is suddenly possible to link Facebook and Twitter, but essential things like finding your friends are completely dead. But I've uploaded a few photos and a couple of my friends have found me instead of me finding them. There is hope.

jhguth

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Love this new update, everything works fantastically. I officially do not care anymore about an official client, as long as they don't shut down this developer, this works for me.

bellyer

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
I have never used Instagram before, but decided to give Itsdagram a shot. I downloaded the paid version using points from Bing Rewards (so I didn't *really* pay for it). I seem to have no problem following people and finding friends, but I am not able to successfully upload photos at all. When I try to upload, it just hangs saying "uploading..." and it never completes the upload. I am not sure if this is being seen by anyone else, but it sure would be nice to be able to get this working. Has anyone else experienced this? Is it maybe because I have not been an Instagram user previously?

jhguth

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
uploading has always worked for me and most people

try uploading using bluestacks and make sure its not an issue with your account

bellyer

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
Oddly enough, I just tried uploading a different picture than I was trying to upload repeatedly before and this other picture worked just fine. I am not sure what the issue was with the other picture, but it seems to be working for me now.

AlexOwliver

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I do occasionally (3 times now) get hangs when uploading. Not sure if it's the app or my connection but I'm guessing that's just what comes from using a non-official app with limited servers(?). Back out of the app and reload, and you should be fine.

Dinky89484

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Re: Please fix "find friends"

Okey, i downloaded patch and, yes, now I can find friends, but I can't follow anyone. I mean, anyone at all. If I click at ,,follow" it's just think and think and think, ,,following user" pops up on top of the screen but nothing more.
In finding friends part, yes, of course I found all facebook friends, but if I choose someone, and click on ,,Done", nothing happens. No matter if I choose one, two, or all of my friends.
I still love it, really, great app.

What "patch" did you download? I still can't get my "find friends" to work.

MDak280

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Two things!

First, and most importantly, whenever I leave a comment on a picture, the app closes itself. The comment does post, thankfully, but the app closing is annoying.

And the app is sort of slow. I don't know if it's just my connection, but it's slower compared to Twitter and Facebook.

Other than that I love this app :D

anon(5400142)

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Can't seem to create a new account on the Free version of the app. When I fill in all the details (except phonenumber) and i press create it does a quick load of something, but doesn't give any notification about succes or failure of completing the create request.

dasmodell1

May 23, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

Yesterday i bought Itsdagram from market. Everything is ok but i got problem with tags. When i use some kind of popular tags, no one can see and like it (except my friends).. Also when i post tag on iPhone (to uploaded picture from itstagram) no one can see . But the thing is when i upload new photo from iPhone with tags, everyone can see and like it.

My profile is not private on itsdagram and also on instagram.

So, how can i solve this problem?

Charlie Pelosi

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Since installing paid version of app, and the update, it seems to work well. However, I notice my 8x rebooting in its own sometimes! Background task is off and this hasn't been an issue with my 8x previously. Maybe not the app but that would be some coincidence.

Charlie Pelosi

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Since installing paid version of app, and the update, it seems to work well. However, I notice my 8x rebooting in its own sometimes! Background task is off and this hasn't been an issue with my 8x previously. Maybe not the app but that would be some coincidence.

actually come to think of it Windows Phone Central app was updated about the same time....

lisainsf

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
my tile used to have the cute camera graphic now it is a pink metro tile..what happened? I also have the issue when commenting that it boots me out of the app

fwaits

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
my tile used to have the cute camera graphic now it is a pink metro tile..what happened? I also have the issue when commenting that it boots me out of the app

Trademark infringement using the Instagram logo, so he changed it before they caught on.

jhguth

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
The live tile is just a notification counter, it doesn't show pictures or anything like that. It works fine for me.

abhishek8605

Aug 16, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I love the app. I have a few constructive suggestions, and would love if you could introduce them:

1. More filters. If possible it would be nice to get the same filters as Instagram.
2. Find friends on Twitter. I'm not sure if they have that in the official Instagram app but it would be a welcomed addition.
3. Open the camera straight from the app (like in Instagram), also, to show the cropped screen while taking the photo so that the subject can be easily positioned.

That's it, awesome app, thanks for all the hard work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786