Official Itsdagram - Issues, suggestion or finally we have Instagram 100% thread!

fwaits

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
I have had no issues with crashes, pics upload fine, I can always see comments, can find friends via phone and/or Facebook. The only issues I see (Lumia 920) are the need for some performance tweaks, though it isn't horrible, and sometimes photos on my feed don't always load up even if I manually refresh. I know it's still in an early 1.x release state so it will get better, I just hope he's not biting off too many projects at once (SnapChat and whatever else) and making the fixes for the issues mentioned take too long.

Pelle Lbergh

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
I wouldn't say it sucks. I prefer instance due to its full integration but metrogram usually is more stable with less issues for me.
the opposite for me. For instance (no pun intended) I can almost never comment on metrogram. When I go to a profile there is some kind of HUGE profile pic on top of the profile. Plus random bugs and crashes. Metrogram feels amateurish imo.

Ftruck90

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
I think the uploading problem is related to comment length. If you have too many characters in the comment, it hangs up and doesn't do anything. There needs to be an error message if the caption is too long.

Na I've tried with long caption, short caption, no caption still can't upload this particular photo. Tried rebooting phone, uninstalling and re-installing Instance. Still no go on the upload, just hangs there saying uploading. Checked uploading using Facebook beta to see if it was a weird permissions problem or something and it worked fine. Tried a different photo with a long caption and it worked fine. Both photos taken on the phone itself, both in portrait, same settings etc. One didn't work and one worked fine. So clearly it just doesn't dig some photos.

lfjj

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
When are we getting new filters? Not that I use filters often at all, but I hate going outside the app to get the look I'm looking for on a picture.

Dk92

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Hopefully some update is coming soon. I can't get through a single page without the app crashing. And I just went on a limb and bought the app today, *sigh*

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99