WPCentral app crashes?

Wael Hasno

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
Something's wrong, for the past hour I've not been able to run the app properly.. It just crashes and exits when I open it.. Tried re-installing and rebooting my phone, nothing helped..

Anyone else having issues right now?

Wael Hasno

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
I'm relieved at the knowledge that I'm not alone with this issue, hopefully this has caught some attention and it will get resolved soon.

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
mine as well, started last night, open it up and it closes right away . I am on a 620 in the U.S.

The last update, this happened as well andt hey said to re-install your language, then it worked. Now it reverts back and my language is still installed.

jeroentj

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
Yup, here too unfortunately! L620 in the UK. Worked fine after last update, only started (randomly?) this morning! Reinstal, reboot and free version, all close down during the loading of articles...

BTW, usually using the full app

Wael Hasno

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
I'm not trying any potential 'fixes', the problem is apparently on the app, I just hope they get it sorted out quickly, I love the app and I've already missed on quite some stuff because I'm lazy to access the website, ha. Also an owner of Lumia 620, apparently the problem is on the low-memory devices?

helicopter_Joe

May 17, 2013
Visit site
I don't think the problem is just with lower spec devices.I have a 8x and after I installed the update this morning I've noticed a lot more jitter while scrolling through the news feed and I'm also experiencing a graphical screen flash when scrolling past a few of the articles in the feed, to alleviate the symptom's I had to lower pic quality to medium.

Wael Hasno

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
I don't think the problem is just with lower spec devices.I have a 8x and after I installed the update this morning I've noticed a lot more jitter while scrolling through the news feed and I'm also experiencing a graphical screen flash when scrolling past a few of the articles in the feed, to alleviate the symptom's I had to lower pic quality to medium.
We don't even get to the settings screen.. It just crashes.. Really dramatic. :/

MrVahn

May 15, 2013
Visit site
It happened to me yesterday too on my L520. After i follow the switch to Lower image quality (i chose medium) the te crashing stop happening. If u cant get to the setting, First uninstall the device, install again but dont open it, turn on ur airplane mode First, then open the app and go to settings to Lower image quality. Hope it work for you.

Mafiatounes

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
620 owner here after the update i'm also unable to open the app because it force closes, is there any eta on when we can expect an update?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12