Photo app for adding Titles/Text

aafa

Jan 14, 2013
Visit site
I was wondering if there's an app that let's you add customizable texts on saved images.

I tried searching here and the windows store for something like that but those apps don't let you add the wordart like MS Word text on images that I can resize and change angles etc.

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
I was wondering if there's an app that let's you add customizable texts on saved images.

I tried searching here and the windows store for something like that but those apps don't let you add the wordart like MS Word text on images that I can resize and change angles etc.

I use phototastic to add text to images. Its a nice app to edit, add filters, borders, text.

WorzelGummage

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site

You can also try out Demote it for quickly adding text to your pics.

Demote It | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United Kingdom)

pirate joe

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
this app is super amazing!! too bad full hd is after paying :|
[[ phototastic ]]
but it is really amazing for simple text! :)

thanks!

Rachal Quinn

May 13, 2014
Visit site
hey, did you find an app that worked for you?
I am also looking for an app that allows alot of text to be added to pictures, instead of just a simple caption.

thanks for reading

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb