Call Recorder/Call Recorder Pro now listed as being available for Windows Phone 8

Jordan Miera

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi everybody,

Sorry to create another thread about this! I do not currently have a phone running Windows Phone 8 (or any smartphone for that matter), but I will need to get a new phone by the end of the summer that will be able to record phone calls. I'd really love to get a phone running WP8, so I want to stay up-to-date with developments regarding call recorder apps.

Now the Call Recorder/Call Recorder Pro apps are listed as supporting WP8. I think that has recently changed, as I don't think they were listed as supporting WP8 when I checked before. Most of the reviews lead me to think that the apps don't really work on WP8. Other reviews lead me to think that the apps work fine. My question is this: has anybody here tried downloading and using these apps using WP8? If you've successfully used the app to record phone calls, did you have to do anything special to make it work?

Call Recorder: Call Recorder | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Call Recorder Pro: Call Recorder Pro | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Thank you all very much. I'd really appreciate any help you might be able to give me in this matter.

-JDM

Vaibhav Chauhan

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
Sorry the app description clearly says it doesn't work for WP8, maybe future APIs and more freedom to devs will make it work, but right now it doesn't.
Also it not a automatic recorder, basically the dev is asking you to put the phone on speaker and recordign the sound from microphone only, not very practical even for WP7.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05