Music app with customizable background artist images?

Foremace

May 20, 2013
Visit site
I was just wondering if there's a music player app in which you can choose the background image of the artist that's currently playing and can have it displayed on the lock screen as well. Used to be an Android user and used the PlayerPro app that had this feature and was just wondering if there were any similar apps for Windows Phone.

Kellzea

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
I just use the normal one. You can edit the album art of a song, album or artist using the Zune desktop software.

Then just transfer it via drag and drop and et voila

xXx9ryan9xXx

May 26, 2011
Visit site
MPAtool | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
This app is the closest thing that I've found
few problems with it
A) you can only add artist backgrounds to artists that have no background (at least I haven't seen a way to change already set backgrounds)
B) linked to A, you can't change an artist background once you've added one (at least in my quick time with the app)
C) this is minor for me, once you change anything it adds an MP3 to the file called MPAtool or something that you just have to delete by long tapping on the song

Foremace

May 20, 2013
Visit site
MPAtool | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
This app is the closest thing that I've found
few problems with it
A) you can only add artist backgrounds to artists that have no background (at least I haven't seen a way to change already set backgrounds)
B) linked to A, you can't change an artist background once you've added one (at least in my quick time with the app)
C) this is minor for me, once you change anything it adds an MP3 to the file called MPAtool or something that you just have to delete by long tapping on the song

Not exactly sure what you mean by C) but this app works like a charm! The only thing again is that it can't modify existing artwork but hopefully that will be fixed in the future.

raul_junior

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Not exactly sure what you mean by C) but this app works like a charm! The only thing again is that it can't modify existing artwork but hopefully that will be fixed in the future.

what he means by c is, go look in your music library and go all the way to the bottom of your artists and it will say "mpa tool" I think...lol it scared me the first time I heard it

Foremace

May 20, 2013
Visit site
While using this tool I noticed that if you import music from your computer onto your phone and open up this tool without opening up the Music+Videos app, you are able to choose the primary artist background before it is downloaded for you. Just thought I'd point that out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jallymonz