Is there any 3rd Party app avilable in the store to Check app Updates in Windows Phone 8?

iboypx

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
I am using Nokia Lumia 920 at&t, i have never got update notification in WP Store since i bought it.. i update each and every app manually.. :/ i contact Windows Phone Support and even i post regarding this issue in WPCentral Forum i only got same answer from everywhere.. (Clearing IE history> unpin Store tile Soft reset Bla bla bla... ).. so i now i need 3rd party app for check updates for every app.. at-least suggest me a website or Blog that cover all app Update notifications everyday.. (Currently i am follow up update notification from : http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-phone-apps/181553-todays-app-updates.html )

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I had the same thing happen to me and this seems to "re-stimulate" my updates. Go into settings, tap email + accounts. tap Microsoft Account, make sure the check box for email is checked, (I'm set for every 30 minutes), then tap the check at the bottom. See if that helps.

Blkacesvf41

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
Have you recently activated two step verification for your Microsoft account? If so, you need to create an app password and enter it on your phone so your account syncs.

iboypx

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Have you recently activated two step verification for your Microsoft account? If so, you need to create an app password and enter it on your phone so your account syncs.

i bought my phone about 4 months ago i never got update notification since i bought.. yes i activated two step verification and my microsoft account syncs without any problem

iboypx

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
I wish Windows Phone will add Manual Update Check in Windows phone store as in Windows 8 Store (Desktop) in future :(

Kevyn Degia

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I think since it checks for updates once/day, you just need to wait. You are just impatient and you install it manually before it pops up on the store live tile.
BTW in 24/48 hours you get the update.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos