Text Text Revolution

Dr Widdleguy

Feb 9, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone still have the application installed on their device? If so, did you receive the update today?

Had an update for it waiting in the store. o_O

xcen

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, the high score ladderboard was fixed, so no you can compete with people again.

I'm currently the fastest in the game :p

Dr Widdleguy

Feb 9, 2012
Visit site
That's what I thought. Dang you! My best is 70.71 wpm with a 90.25% accuracy. I'm Oldsmobile.

Whatcha typing on?

I can't even find it in my history anymore to install manually in case my phone goes kapoot. So I'm enjoying it while I can. I e-mailed Dmitry but have yet to get a response.

Dr Widdleguy

Feb 9, 2012
Visit site
According to Dmitry, it's in the store but it's not showing up. If you click the search button on your Windows Phone, type in Text Text Revolution and click the first result (should be appfuze.com) you'll be able to find the link to download it directly from the marketplace.

genesisx2

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys! Dmitry here. Sorry, been pretty busy lately. The app should be up and running again (high score boards are fixed!). And now searchable in the marketplace (use "Text text revolution" or "typing game" in the marketplace search query). Do you have any suggestions on how to make the game better?

genesisx2

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Just made a change so that high score boards show unique usernames beyond "last 1 hour". This way, one skilled person won't take up the entire list and prevent others from having a chance to have their name displayed. The highest achieved score per username is shown in last 24h, month, ever.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99