tumblr (1.0.1.5) lockscreen issues

Vavali

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
Hey all, I was just wondering if anyone with the latest version of the tumblr app is having issues like me - mainly, with the lockscreen issue. Whenever I try to enable it, it never works, reverting to one of the stock WP8 wallpapers. Sometimes I get it to work if I do a whole song-and-dance that never quite works 100% of the time anyway, and whenever I do manage to get it to work, it stays with one random picture from the explore tab (whereas in the lockscreen settings it says it grabs from your dashboard).

I don't know if any devs from the tumblr team are on these forums, but since we have the great fortune of a lot of them being on here I thought maybe this could be addressed in a future update.

And also the ability to save pictures ;) (but that's just a cherry on top).

Hope someone knows if this issue can be resolved somewhere.

fdruid

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
I did notice this, at least in newer versions it's not dependable. But it does show a random pic every now and then (not from your subscriptions, mind you, I complained about this in a post just now).
Its update is as erratic as the Bing POTD anywa, but I guess this is a thing with WP8.

siddharthmenon

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
I am having this problem too and it is too random.

Before amber I tried Tumblr lock it did not work 1st few times but later started working with new pic every 24hrs.

After amber before tumblr released an update it was not working, it sets the 1st image after 24hrs, till then it shows an image from phone wallpaper. Presently with new tumblr update nothing has change pictures don't change daily, you have to reboot the phone once to change the pic. This more like manual ��.

Please report this problem to tumblr, they are quite responsive.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro