I know that you can download MPATool and customize your artist background to Xbox music, but I dont like that app, I only use Nokia music. Most of my artist backgrounds are blank except for a couple. MPATool did not attach artist backgrounds to the blank ones. Is there anyone you can customize the background of an artist page on Nokia music? I think they need to add more customizing features to Nokia music.

I'm also a recent iphone to Windows Phone 8 convert. In the iphone you could make your own playlists from your library on the spot...but I haven't figured out how to do that in Nokia music, if you can. I think Xbox music lets you do that but as I stated before I don't care for that app. Is there any way to create playlists on Nokia music?
    06-05-2013 03:36 PM
    07-23-2013 02:36 PM
    I know that you can download MPATool and customize your artist background to Xbox music, but I dont like that app, I only use Nokia music. Most of my artist backgrounds are blank except for a couple. MPATool did not attach artist backgrounds to the blank ones. Is there anyone you can customize the background of an artist page on Nokia music? I think they need to add more customizing features to Nokia music.

I'm also a recent iphone to Windows Phone 8 convert. In the iphone you could make your own playlists from your library on the spot...but I haven't figured out how to do that in Nokia music, if you can. I think Xbox music lets you do that but as I stated before I don't care for that app. Is there any way to create playlists on Nokia music?

I can attach custom backgrounds to any artist with MPATool, but I don't know if it works with Nokia Music.
    07-23-2013 03:46 PM