#2InstaWithMassiveLove [WP7/WP8; Updated!]

LastBattle

May 26, 2012
Visit site
Uploading is fixed on the latest beta. 2.1.4.5

Upcoming update: 2.1.5.0
-Flickr integration
-Encryption of password/username & facebook/twitter/flickr access keys stored in the device application setting

Last edited:

bssnik

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
When I click on sign out the app crashes and I'm not logged out..
and when I like to see who liked my picture nothing happens... I only see xx likes and when I click nothing happens

LastBattle

May 26, 2012
Visit site
When I click on sign out the app crashes and I'm not logged out..
and when I like to see who liked my picture nothing happens... I only see xx likes and when I click nothing happens

Fixed both.

--
another under the pipeline... (of course, the UI is always the last to consider :smile:. Its kinda ugly now, but functionality first)
v37r.png

viewing your friends' activity

LastBattle

May 26, 2012
Visit site
instagram videos after "Encryption of password/username & facebook/twitter/flickr access keys stored in the device application setting" and "Flickr integregation"? :D:grincry:

I'm stuck a bit on Flickr's OAuth :crying: Most of the things are build in already, that's just the missing part that should be solved soon.

As for Instagram video, yes working on it too.

M_VwithDVP

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
I'm getting description duplicates in a lot of pictures on my feed (lets say the first or second picture on my feed says "me". If I scroll down 3 to 5 pics then some other picture will have the exact same description, and it may not be just one). This has been a lingering issue on my 7.8 for some time now. EDIT: Started crashing when I switch to popular tab, the buttons at the bottom don't appear and it won't load notifications. EDIT 2: The bug I just mentioned (the crash one) only seems to happen before the buttons appear at the bottom of the screen, making it more likely to happen on cellular connection. Also, another bug: App is showing one more comment in the count than it should (if theres none, or at 0, it will say one comment, and so on).

Last edited:

Lil Nas

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
I'm getting description duplicates in a lot of pictures on my feed (lets say the first or second picture on my feed says "me". If I scroll down 3 to 5 pics then some other picture will have the exact same description, and it may not be just one). This has been a lingering issue on my 7.8 for some time now.
same here

XXNUZ

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
Sorry for lack of activity in this forum, been working on my own app (pre beta) but have been greatly enjoying this app. Can you please add the ability to see tagged people / tag people in pictures? Thanks!

Lil Nas

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
i cant wait for instagram videos ^^ OH an can you try to add the Grid zoom for the "feeds" and there will be an option to turn it on/off in the settings.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs