#2InstaWithMassiveLove [WP7/WP8; Updated!]

LastBattle

May 26, 2012
Visit site
2.0.3.0. Thanks so much for the follow request ability. I have noticed, however, that when I request to follow someone I get: Info unfollowed the user. However, when I check on an Android device the follow request went through. Other things: Find friends does not work and uploads panel is still broken on your own profile. Thanks so much for follow requests though.

[EDIT]

Strange bug, but when I tap re-post photo and then hit upload the app thinks no image was selected. Please fix. Thanks!

Fixed in a minor update.

firstmemories

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
I purchased massivelove but cannot register on instagram. I get that annoying "too many users have been registered on this device." over and over, even though I have never registered a user on the device.

I've tried on both the HTC 8X and Trophy.

Can anyone help?

XXNUZ

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
I purchased massivelove but cannot register on instagram. I get that annoying "too many users have been registered on this device." over and over, even though I have never registered a user on the device.

I've tried on both the HTC 8X and Trophy.

Can anyone help?

Keep trying again. That happened for me about 8 times before my account registered. Just be patient to register an account.

LastBattle

May 26, 2012
Visit site
Almost there.. sorry guys, I've been quite busy for school and the Lumia 925 launch recently..

9qwx.png

I should push out the 'Find Facebook friend' feature by today, along with blocking of users/ viewing private profile that have accepted your request.

M_VwithDVP

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
Hi LastBattle, GREAT APP! Was just wondering if you could set up an email account for complaints and bug reports somewhere that isn't this blog or the reviews so we can get some realistic feedback on whether or not the issues would be resolved in the following update. I know it is a drag but its nice, and also a nice way to keep in touch with those outside of the blog. On an unrelated note, cant thank you enough for bringing this to WP7. And btw, Rudy Huyn is working on an Instagram app.

mariveg

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
trickym81, I'm also having issues with Facebook integration. I uploaded a picture and I guess Facebook identified it as spam, because after that it asked me to verify my account on my computer because "some app was sending out spam". The issue with my Facebook account is fixed, but then I tried to upload another pic and it only posted on Instagram. So I tried deactivating the share on FB button and activating it again, but now, whenever I select that button, it sends me to a login page which then redirects me to the Facebook page. When I return to the app, integration is still not activated.

Any idea when this issue can be fixed?

Oh, also, when I go on Profile > Uploads, the pics I've uploaded are not shown :/

Thanks in advance! Love the app btw :)

nocta

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Last week, I've noticed that photos being uploaded from #2InstaWithLove (and other apps such as Instagraph), are automatically set as private even if the account is public. This means that are viewable only from your followers and hashtags are useless.
I guess this is an Instagram issue which blocks these apps from being able to work properly.

XXNUZ

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
trickym81, I'm also having issues with Facebook integration. I uploaded a picture and I guess Facebook identified it as spam, because after that it asked me to verify my account on my computer because "some app was sending out spam". The issue with my Facebook account is fixed, but then I tried to upload another pic and it only posted on Instagram. So I tried deactivating the share on FB button and activating it again, but now, whenever I select that button, it sends me to a login page which then redirects me to the Facebook page. When I return to the app, integration is still not activated.

Any idea when this issue can be fixed?

Oh, also, when I go on Profile > Uploads, the pics I've uploaded are not shown :/

Thanks in advance! Love the app btw :)

I never have any of these problems, so I don't know. Maybe a problem with your Facebook settings.

XXNUZ

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
Last week, I've noticed that photos being uploaded from #2InstaWithLove (and other apps such as Instagraph), are automatically set as private even if the account is public. This means that are viewable only from your followers and hashtags are useless.
I guess this is an Instagram issue which blocks these apps from being able to work properly.

??? This never happens for me. My uploads are public and hashtags work just fine. Check your Instagram privacy settings again.

trickym81

Jan 30, 2012
Visit site
The problem I'm having is when I flip the toggle to upload to Facebook, it goes to Facebook and then stays there, rather than checking that I'm signed in to Facebook and then going back to #2InstaWithMassiveLove so that I can click upload. If I click back manually, the Facebook toggle is turned off again.

mariveg

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
The problem I'm having is when I flip the toggle to upload to Facebook, it goes to Facebook and then stays there, rather than checking that I'm signed in to Facebook and then going back to #2InstaWithMassiveLove so that I can click upload. If I click back manually, the Facebook toggle is turned off again.

Yes, apart from the whole issue with my Facebook account, that's exactly what's happening to me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss