#2InstaWithMassiveLove [WP7/WP8; Updated!]

LastBattle

May 26, 2012
Visit site
Last week, I've noticed that photos being uploaded from #2InstaWithLove (and other apps such as Instagraph), are automatically set as private even if the account is public. This means that are viewable only from your followers and hashtags are useless.
I guess this is an Instagram issue which blocks these apps from being able to work properly.

Yes, somehow newly created accounts now have their photos set to private by default.
For the past few days I've been trying to reverse engineer the new Instagram signing key based on the latest version of its Android app..

That somewhat explains for the lack of updates recently.

A new signing key is also needed for deleting of comments/photos.

It seems like the share on Facebook feature is broken now. It worked before. Is this true for anyone else?

I'll try to get it fixed asap...

Wilsen Hernandez

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
2.0.3.3 - Lumia 800 - WP7.8

At the full view page for own photos, below you have three buttons: Save, Share Page and Delete.

If you click on Share Page and go back to the full view of the photo it now shows 2 Delete buttons.
---------
Also, at the Share Page you should add an "Copy URL to clipboard" or "Open in browser" button.

It's useful if you want to share a photo via WhatsApp or any other chatting app.

LastBattle

May 26, 2012
Visit site
2.0.3.3 - Lumia 800 - WP7.8

At the full view page for own photos, below you have three buttons: Save, Share Page and Delete.

If you click on Share Page and go back to the full view of the photo it now shows 2 Delete buttons.
---------
Also, at the Share Page you should add an "Copy URL to clipboard" or "Open in browser" button.

It's useful if you want to share a photo via WhatsApp or any other chatting app.

Fixed both issue in v2.0.3.4, the update should be coming in 30 minutes.

I think I'll focus on other issues first, such as grid view for feeds, self uploads like 'popular'. I'm pretty close to cracking the new Instagram signing key...

LastBattle

May 26, 2012
Visit site
Setting profile privacy, fully fixed registration is now up :D v3.0.4.0

I am working on changing profile picture, and full implementation of find friends from Facebook/contacts.

Edit: Setting of profile picture is up :)

Last edited:

Wilsen Hernandez

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
If you are seeing the list of people who liked a photo, open one profile from the list and then, go back to the list (by mistake or something else) you can't open again that same profile.

Thanks for adding the Copy to Clipboard button that fast!

LastBattle

May 26, 2012
Visit site
If you are seeing the list of people who liked a photo, open one profile from the list and then, go back to the list (by mistake or something else) you can't open again that same profile.

Thanks for adding the Copy to Clipboard button that fast!

Fixed! Thanks. :smile: Update should be coming in 30 minutes, along with other bug fixes/ UI update.

I didnt get an update

m6i6.png

Try again :)

http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=95deed08-fbac-4e12-a4f3-558825a62afa

Wilsen Hernandez

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Man, you're fast! Already fixed what I said in my last post.

Came here to say that, and that Profile Picture Setting is fully functional to me. It changed with no problems.

Also, one thing you should update (with every update or at least the huge ones) is the version on the "About" page of the app, it stills says 1.6 and it has some spelling mistakes..

And to ask, what's Dotfuscator obfuscation? It's listed in the changelog

XXNUZ

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
Thanks so much for all the UI improvements. This app is becoming more and more like instagram each update! Thanks so much

nocta

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Version 2.0.4.5 , overall app seems to be having a great future!
Some bugs I've experienced:
- When clicking the profile photo and entering the photo library to choose another one, if you lock the phone from the side button and reopeining it or if yous simply push the back button, app closes.
- Sometimes, double-touch to like a photo, doesn't work out.
- When loading feed, some photos are never loading or loading late.
-The news section shows some of the notifications and not all of them

LastBattle

May 26, 2012
Visit site
Version 2.0.4.5 , overall app seems to be having a great future!
Some bugs I've experienced:
- When clicking the profile photo and entering the photo library to choose another one, if you lock the phone from the side button and reopeining it or if yous simply push the back button, app closes.
- Sometimes, double-touch to like a photo, doesn't work out.
- When loading feed, some photos are never loading or loading late.
-The news section shows some of the notifications and not all of them

Fixed the crash issue when entering photo library and locking the phone.
Taken note of the others.

Also, stay tuned for video upload :) I'm pretty close, except for the video filters which requires quite a bit of work on WP7.

LastBattle

May 26, 2012
Visit site
BTW.. I just discovered a nasty issue happening to new photo uploads on the current app that's published in the store. v1.8.0.0 [official one]

Instagram seems to have deleted all photos that's published recently... However anyone using the beta app was largely unaffected as I've changed the Instagram version to 4.0.2 recently.
I've since pushed an update to the beta app to acquire signing keys, app id, Instagram version from my Azure database once every 10 app launches. That way, it'll ensure that everyone's app is always updated at all times.

Thanks to whoever that pointed that out on reviews..
csro.jpg

Its also affecting recent posts on Instance.

Lil Nas

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
BTW.. I just discovered a nasty issue happening to new photo uploads on the current app that's published in the store. v1.8.0.0 [official one]

Instagram seems to have deleted all photos that's published recently... However anyone using the beta app was largely unaffected as I've changed the Instagram version to 4.0.2 recently.
I've since pushed an update to the beta app to acquire signing keys, app id, Instagram version from my Azure database once every 10 app launches. That way, it'll ensure that everyone's app is always updated at all times.

Thanks to whoever that pointed that out on reviews..
http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/3193/csro.jpg

Its also affecting recent posts on Instance.
one stange thing.. My pics didnt get deleted

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786