#2InstaWithMassiveLove [WP7/WP8; Updated!]

joshage

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
I downloaded this application on my HTC 8S but I was getting constant login errors so I uninstalled it, could you keep me informed?

Lil Nas

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
umm can u please let this app show everyone who likes ur post,comments on ur post ,and mentions ur name in a post? insted of just showing the latest like,comment and mention...

XXNUZ

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
I just got another update labeled as 2.0.7.5, and can now see my uploads. Thanks SO much. The app is looking great btw. Still a little bugged by the camera rotation though...

XXNUZ

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
2.0.7.11 Working great and bug free. Many of the filters are off though, and the thumbnails seem too big to me. They have gotten better since you first implemented them. I would really like to see native profile editing soon. Thanks for all your work so far.

Just made my first "hello world" app :D

Lil Nas

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
can you please add the auto-focus/manual focus switch button please? its too hard for me to take pictures with manual focus. i dont know why but it just is. and this wont just help me it will help alot of people too. thanks.:cool:

LastBattle

May 26, 2012
Visit site
can you please add the auto-focus/manual focus switch button please? its too hard for me to take pictures with manual focus. i dont know why but it just is. and this wont just help me it will help alot of people too. thanks.:cool:

Just half press on the shutter button to focus...

HarisA1

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
If the dev can make the UI nicer, app a little smoother I believe it will definitely be able to compete with Rudy's new app! I just think people want something that looks exactly like the original app and the closer you could get the original the more people would download it.. Just my opinion though :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)