#2InstaWithMassiveLove [WP7/WP8; Updated!]

Lil Nas

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
are you currently working on the video upload..? and can u please add a metro look video pause/play icon (sorry i just dont like the current one)

Last edited:

An_J

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
It's a great app!
I have trouble with uploading pictures sometimes. Once it said that error occurred while uploading and that I should try again later, but the picture was uploaded and I ended with 3 same pictures :)
But other than this, the app is great!
Thanks!

p.s. when to expect the update for deleting photos? :)

Lil Nas

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
It's a great app!
I have trouble with uploading pictures sometimes. Once it said that error occurred while uploading and that I should try again later, but the picture was uploaded and I ended with 3 same pictures :)
But other than this, the app is great!
Thanks!

p.s. when to expect the update for deleting photos? :)
sent a PM to Lastbattle for the beta. you can delete photos on the beta. and theres also other things he is testing.

jojulu

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
A question for the users talking about not seeing your own uploads, how many pictures do you have up there? I've noticed that if I'm looking at profiles of people that have uploaded less than 20 pictures, then I'm unable to see their pictures in their 'uploads' section (this can get frustrating, because then you have to fish for them in other ways). Just thinking, could this be the 'bug' affecting that we aren't seeing our own pictures? (And now someone answers 'I have a gazillion pics uploaded and don't see them, thus destroying my beautiful theory :D). This also works as a notice to LastBattle, what's the thing with the ~20 picture limit? :)

Also noticed some disappearing notifications, mostly those that tell about someone mentioning you.

Best regards,
Cry

I can't see my uploads and i have less than 20 so it could be true!

The design is much fresher now but still needs some work, i don't feel like the 'Write a comment...' box fits in well for example. Otherwise great work!

LastBattle

May 26, 2012
Visit site
Not for now, since I've not been asked to change the app name yet. Given the fact that #2Insta didn't get as much attention as Instance or 6tag

LastBattle

May 26, 2012
Visit site
Added image location tagging... more location based feature coming in the next few hour

mzx.png

ahyt.png

XXNUZ

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
This thread has died and the development appears to have stalled. Are you working on something big? or are you caught up with something else. Thanks! Don't be discouraged by 6tag, its paid for video and the wp7 community still needs your app.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb