#2InstaWithMassiveLove [WP7/WP8; Updated!]

XXNUZ

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
No more notifications, photo uploading and captcha every time I open app. Starting last night. Did instagram change their security? Also, apps like Pictastic can't even do captcha, yet they are still stable. Could you remove captcha? Thanks!

bssnik

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Wow. Anyhow, something that I noticed. When I put in my profile that my account was managed via #2InstawithMassiveLove, I started getting captcha immediately. However, the second I deleted that from my bio, I stopped getting captcha. Interesting.
please explain:eek:o maybe it helps me

XXNUZ

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
please explain:eek:o maybe it helps me

I had no captcha. Then I put into my profile: "account created, and photos uploaded, using #2InstaWithMassiveLove beta app". Then I started getting captcha. The second I deleted that from my profile I stopped getting captcha. That's all.

bssnik

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
I had no captcha. Then I put into my profile: "account created, and photos uploaded, using #2InstaWithMassiveLove beta app". Then I started getting captcha. The second I deleted that from my profile I stopped getting captcha. That's all.

strange....

M_VwithDVP

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
The not loading more than four posts bug fixed itself after a while, but I found another one. App hasn't been able to fetch "You" news for at least 2 days.

LastBattle

May 26, 2012
Visit site
Fixed news issue, update pending.
Seems that Instagram have activated the new security feature on URIs... with "ig_sig", and "ig_sig_key_version".

LastBattle

May 26, 2012
Visit site
anything new why I get captcha every 10min? I contact instagram on twitter but no reply..

Its likely to be the photos uploaded.
Upload a few photos with Instagraph/6tag (if you have a WP8 device) or the official client, and it'll be fixed.

I'm looking into it however.

M_VwithDVP

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
Hey LB, could you remove the link from the text box in the Social Share screen? If you share it without deleting it it shows up as a duplicate. I can't provide screenshots since I'm on WP7 but I'll try my best to explain further: after you click on the Social Share option, it shows the link at the top, the unchangeable part, and it also shows up on the box that you can actually edit, and if you send it as is you get the link twice on the post. Hope that helps, thanks in advance! BTW, a question: in all of the screens that talk about the developing part of the app the developer(s) are always mentioned as 'we'. How many people are working on the app besides yourself, if any?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb