#2InstaWithMassiveLove [WP7/WP8; Updated!]

XXNUZ

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
I know the official app is out, but this has more features and supports WP7. Us WP7 users still need your app, so please keep developing. Thanks!

marcusasdrubal

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Any News about #2instawithmassivelove or pictastic? I own a lumia 800, although I can post on instagram on both, I wish I could post on facebook's instagram ?lbum? is that possible?

marcusasdrubal

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Here what I got when try to link on FB ON MY lumia 800: Given URL is not allowed by the Application configuration.: One or more of the given URLs is not allowed by the App's settings. It must match the Website URL or Canvas URL, or the domain must be a subdomain of one of the App's domains.

XXNUZ

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
Just saying, after using Pictastic for a few months, I got fed up with it's usage limit and tried #2Insta marketplace version. Even with fewer features, it is still a WAY better and smoother client. This may sound strange, but I want to continue the development of the app (I'm a developer now). Could I? Thanks!

Sent from my purple velociraptor running Windows Phone 7.8

jecsanjuan

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site
Hi sir, LastBattle, Good afternoon. My phone is a Lumia 710 and I have the version 2.4.0.0. for the #2instawithmassivelove. Yesterday I uninstalled the app for some reasons and when I reinstalled it, I can't integrate it to twitter anymore. Whenever I try to connect it to twitter from the settings, it keeps on saying that I don't have the permission to view the page. Same goes for the Facebook and Flickr integration. I don't mind the other 2 but since I am a frequent user of twitter it bothers me a lot that I can't connect the app to my twitter account. Sorry for the TL;DR but I hope you have a suggestion or any advice regarding this matter. Thank you so much.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05