The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
02-11-2015 10:37 PM
368 12345 ...
tools
    Last week, I've noticed that photos being uploaded from #2InstaWithLove (and other apps such as Instagraph), are automatically set as private even if the account is public. This means that are viewable only from your followers and hashtags are useless.
    I guess this is an Instagram issue which blocks these apps from being able to work properly.
    07-26-2013 05:05 AM
    trickym81, I'm also having issues with Facebook integration. I uploaded a picture and I guess Facebook identified it as spam, because after that it asked me to verify my account on my computer because "some app was sending out spam". The issue with my Facebook account is fixed, but then I tried to upload another pic and it only posted on Instagram. So I tried deactivating the share on FB button and activating it again, but now, whenever I select that button, it sends me to a login page which then redirects me to the Facebook page. When I return to the app, integration is still not activated.

Any idea when this issue can be fixed?

Oh, also, when I go on Profile > Uploads, the pics I've uploaded are not shown :/

Thanks in advance! Love the app btw :)
    I never have any of these problems, so I don't know. Maybe a problem with your Facebook settings.
    07-26-2013 06:40 AM
    Last week, I've noticed that photos being uploaded from #2InstaWithLove (and other apps such as Instagraph), are automatically set as private even if the account is public. This means that are viewable only from your followers and hashtags are useless.
    I guess this is an Instagram issue which blocks these apps from being able to work properly.
    ??? This never happens for me. My uploads are public and hashtags work just fine. Check your Instagram privacy settings again.
    07-26-2013 06:41 AM
    The problem I'm having is when I flip the toggle to upload to Facebook, it goes to Facebook and then stays there, rather than checking that I'm signed in to Facebook and then going back to #2InstaWithMassiveLove so that I can click upload. If I click back manually, the Facebook toggle is turned off again.
    07-26-2013 08:56 AM
    The problem I'm having is when I flip the toggle to upload to Facebook, it goes to Facebook and then stays there, rather than checking that I'm signed in to Facebook and then going back to #2InstaWithMassiveLove so that I can click upload. If I click back manually, the Facebook toggle is turned off again.
    Yes, apart from the whole issue with my Facebook account, that's exactly what's happening to me.
    07-26-2013 11:41 AM
    Yes, apart from the whole issue with my Facebook account, that's exactly what's happening to me.
    That isn't happening to me...? What device and what os (wp7/wp8) are you using?
    07-26-2013 11:52 AM
    That isn't happening to me...? What device and what os (wp7/wp8) are you using?
    Weird... Mine is WP7, Lumia 710
    07-26-2013 12:41 PM
    Mine is a Lumia 710 as well.
    I tried it a few minutes ago and Facebook worked, so I have no idea.
    07-26-2013 01:34 PM
    Weird... Mine is WP7, Lumia 710
    WP7 Lumia 900. Idk.
    07-26-2013 01:38 PM
    Mine is a Lumia 710 as well.
    I tried it a few minutes ago and Facebook worked, so I have no idea.
    Tried again and it's still not working. I even reinstalled the app, but nothing happened.

Help, anyone?! This is my favorite feature in the app :/
    07-26-2013 03:45 PM
    Yes, somehow newly created accounts now have their photos set to private by default.
    For the past few days I've been trying to reverse engineer the new Instagram signing key based on the latest version of its Android app..

That somewhat explains for the lack of updates recently.

A new signing key is also needed for deleting of comments/photos.

It seems like the share on Facebook feature is broken now. It worked before. Is this true for anyone else?
    I'll try to get it fixed asap...
    07-27-2013 04:12 AM
    2.0.3.3 - Lumia 800 - WP7.8

At the full view page for own photos, below you have three buttons: Save, Share Page and Delete.

If you click on Share Page and go back to the full view of the photo it now shows 2 Delete buttons.
    ---------
    Also, at the Share Page you should add an "Copy URL to clipboard" or "Open in browser" button.

It's useful if you want to share a photo via WhatsApp or any other chatting app.
    07-27-2013 05:44 AM
    2.0.3.3 - Lumia 800 - WP7.8

At the full view page for own photos, below you have three buttons: Save, Share Page and Delete.

If you click on Share Page and go back to the full view of the photo it now shows 2 Delete buttons.
    ---------
    Also, at the Share Page you should add an "Copy URL to clipboard" or "Open in browser" button.

It's useful if you want to share a photo via WhatsApp or any other chatting app.
    Fixed both issue in v2.0.3.4, the update should be coming in 30 minutes.

I think I'll focus on other issues first, such as grid view for feeds, self uploads like 'popular'. I'm pretty close to cracking the new Instagram signing key...
    Wilsen Hernandez likes this.
    07-27-2013 06:24 AM
    I didnt get an update
    07-27-2013 08:54 AM
    I'll try to get it fixed asap...
    Thanks a lot, LastBattle! I don't know if you've managed to fix this already, but mine seems to be working fine now! :D

Just a side note, does anybody know why I can't see my photos in the Uploads tab?
    07-28-2013 02:38 AM
    Setting profile privacy, fully fixed registration is now up :D v3.0.4.0

I am working on changing profile picture, and full implementation of find friends from Facebook/contacts.

Edit: Setting of profile picture is up :)
    Last edited by LastBattle; 07-28-2013 at 04:57 AM.
    07-28-2013 04:03 AM
    If you are seeing the list of people who liked a photo, open one profile from the list and then, go back to the list (by mistake or something else) you can't open again that same profile.

Thanks for adding the Copy to Clipboard button that fast!
    07-28-2013 05:54 AM
    If you are seeing the list of people who liked a photo, open one profile from the list and then, go back to the list (by mistake or something else) you can't open again that same profile.

Thanks for adding the Copy to Clipboard button that fast!
    Fixed! Thanks. Update should be coming in 30 minutes, along with other bug fixes/ UI update.

I didnt get an update

Try again :)

http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=...3-558825a62afa
    Lil Nas likes this.
    07-28-2013 06:06 AM
    Man, you're fast! Already fixed what I said in my last post.

Came here to say that, and that Profile Picture Setting is fully functional to me. It changed with no problems.

Also, one thing you should update (with every update or at least the huge ones) is the version on the "About" page of the app, it stills says 1.6 and it has some spelling mistakes..

And to ask, what's Dotfuscator obfuscation? It's listed in the changelog
    07-28-2013 07:16 AM
    well, the Dotfuscator is some sort of protection to the compiled assembly.

As the app was apparently pirated by someone else and republished in the store with a different name. It have since been taken down by Microsoft after filing a copyright infringement report.

see : Insta | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    07-28-2013 07:26 AM
    Thanks so much for all the UI improvements. This app is becoming more and more like instagram each update! Thanks so much
    LastBattle likes this.
    07-28-2013 08:00 AM
    Fixed Facebook login issue...
    07-28-2013 11:34 AM
    Fixed Facebook login issue...
    What Issue?
    07-28-2013 12:51 PM
    What Issue?

oh well, they switched from HTTP to HTTPs for the redirection link.
    07-28-2013 05:08 PM
    Logged my Facebook account then posted a photo and it marked the app as spam.. Why does that happen?
    07-29-2013 12:03 AM
368 12345 ...