#2InstaWithMassiveLove [WP7/WP8; Updated!]

LastBattle

May 26, 2012
Visit site
Fixed the music issue.
Instagram video will no longer auto play if there is an active background music. However, it'll still be cancelled out if you play that video.

2.0.6.8 beta still has the problem where the front facing camera is upside down. Can you please try to fix this bug?

Thinking back on when this app used the Instagram Mobile Website :D
Got it.

LastBattle

May 26, 2012
Visit site
App updated once again with # grid on photo taking page.
Focusing more on background notification (once every 30 min) and design of profile page now. Lets see if I can finish it by Wednesday noon, its really the last submission date to get the official version out by Friday.

Lil Nas

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
App updated once again with # grid on photo taking page.
Focusing more on background notification (once every 30 min) and design of profile page now. Lets see if I can finish it by Wednesday noon, its really the last submission date to get the official version out by Friday.
can u also make an auto focus/manual focus switch button? i really need that. its hard for me to use the manual focus.. thanks

XXNUZ

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
2.0.6.12 beta Front facing camera correct, but once photo is taken photo is flipped upside down. Can you add a zoom function please?

Wilsen Hernandez

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
When clicking on a hashtag to search for it and then writing something else (or even the same thing) this happens..

First search grid of photos stays on top, while the results of the second search are below the grid.

Screen Capture (75).jpg

EDIT: v2.0.6.12 - Lumia 800 - WP7.8 (7.10.8862.144)

Also, uploads are still being marked as private.. My photo doesn't appear even if I search for its tags.

Last edited:

Wilsen Hernandez

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
(Sorry for the double post, but I already edited my last post..)

Something I didn't like since you implemente it.. is to hide the "circle buttons" (Profile, Refresh, Upload and Search) on the Feeds tab.. while on the other tabs are always visible.

Animation for hiding and making them visible is smooth, BUT hiding and making them visible kills the immersion to me. I mean, sometimes I find myself going to the News/Popular tab to click on my profile/upload a photo.

Maybe I'm just too lazy just to push the 3 dots, or I don't know.. but isn't that the whole point of having that bar? To have easy access to those functions without having to go through 'menus'?

LastBattle

May 26, 2012
Visit site
(Sorry for the double post, but I already edited my last post..)

Something I didn't like since you implemente it.. is to hide the "circle buttons" (Profile, Refresh, Upload and Search) on the Feeds tab.. while on the other tabs are always visible.

Animation for hiding and making them visible is smooth, BUT hiding and making them visible kills the immersion to me. I mean, sometimes I find myself going to the News/Popular tab to click on my profile/upload a photo.

Maybe I'm just too lazy just to push the 3 dots, or I don't know.. but isn't that the whole point of having that bar? To have easy access to those functions without having to go through 'menus'?
I'll consider that. I thought of having more contents for feeds better, rather than the extra appbars.

---

2.0.7.0 - Added background notification. The phone will sync with Instagram once every 30 minutes to check for the latest news.
(Don't worry about battery consumption, I got everything pre-processed & cached when you accept that you want that. Like encryption, cookie, etc. So its only connecting and hardly any processing going on :smile:)

On future release, that'll move to Azure server and pushed to your phone directly. For instant notification and even lower power consumption.

Wilsen Hernandez

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Got some notifications (checked in Android App)..

I guess #2InstaWithMassiveLove on my phone received them too.. but the app doesn't even start anymore.. It crashes at the start :/

I said I guess it received them too because I didn't saw any Toast or Number on the tile. Nothing.

nocta

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Error fixed, thank you!
Error when registering new account, in the stage of name verification, app closes-> still there.
Moreover, I've registered (from elsewhere) a new account, uploaded 3 photos (from elsewhere). I follow noone and noone follows me. #2InstaWithMassiveLove is not showing feeds and my uploads, nothing at all.

Wilsen Hernandez

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
App is working again on my Lumia 800. Thanks.

If you open the App while listening to music it stops, but only after the feed is fully loaded.

Last edited:

XXNUZ

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
2.0.7.3 beta. When I take a photo with the front facing camera it looks normal until I capture. Then the photo is flipped upside down. Please fix this bug.

[EDIT]

2.0.7.4 beta. The front facing camera now rotates photos 90 degrees after capturing. Getting closer!

Last edited:

LastBattle

May 26, 2012
Visit site
2.0.7.3 beta. When I take a photo with the front facing camera it looks normal until I capture. Then the photo is flipped upside down. Please fix this bug.

[EDIT]

2.0.7.4 beta. The front facing camera now rotates photos 90 degrees after capturing. Getting closer!

Oops.. I didn't test that :crying: but you can rotate the photo after choosing filters manually.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett