#2InstaWithMassiveLove [WP7/WP8; Updated!]

XXNUZ

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
If the dev can make the UI nicer, app a little smoother I believe it will definitely be able to compete with Rudy's new app! I just think people want something that looks exactly like the original app and the closer you could get the original the more people would download it.. Just my opinion though :)

Try the beta. The UI is way nicer.

Lil Nas

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
2.0.7.13 NICEE!! i noticed the "delete photo" works now and theres an option to share to twitter. but i also noticed 2 thing not working.. some notifications are missing. and i cant repost a photo

LastBattle

May 26, 2012
Visit site
2.0.8.0 :
w20l.png

I'll try to finish a new feature daily, although for the next few weeks. I will be pretty busy for exams.

2.0.7.13 NICEE!! i noticed the "delete photo" works now and theres an option to share to twitter. but i also noticed 2 thing not working.. some notifications are missing. and i cant repost a photo
Twitter isn't working yet.

LastBattle

May 26, 2012
Visit site
2.0.9.0: Added pinch to zoom for Popular, likes and searches [contents displayed in a gallery grid style]
No animations yet though... I'm working on it.

5vva.png

yzwy.png

c7zd.png

XXNUZ

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
Thanks so much for your work. This app is getting better by each update. I'm looking into video upload, and it may not be so hard. Just acquire an android device and run all video uploads through a proxy. That should tell you the bites to send to create video uploading on this app.

LastBattle

May 26, 2012
Visit site
v2.0.9.1: Some cosmetic changes & setting page.
You can now turn on and off Facebook posting without being logged out, unless you uncheck 'Facebook' under settings.

yk7.png

mzya.png

XXNUZ

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
Love the new font. What does scale size of gallery content mean? Can you add the setting to change to theme colors or have a black background? Thanks!

Lil Nas

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
can u add this to the settings "option to change the post comments from oldest comments on the bottom and latest on the top AND oldest comments on the top and latest on the bottom" it really gets confusing... so if u do this people would have there own choice

LastBattle

May 26, 2012
Visit site
Love the new font. What does scale size of gallery content mean? Can you add the setting to change to theme colors or have a black background? Thanks!

http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-phone-apps/229613-8.htm#post2083444

This..

can u add this to the settings "option to change the post comments from oldest comments on the bottom and latest on the top AND oldest comments on the top and latest on the bottom" it really gets confusing... so if u do this people would have there own choice

Will do :)

Lil Nas

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
Is this app down rirght now...? I cant see my feeds. It always fails to view it. Its not just this app that has this problem i also checked wpgram and metrogram. They have the same problem

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99