I'm very much interested in having quality task management app for windows phone for research purpose.Can any one suggest some good apps that provides all the important features that includes unlimited tasks , lists , calendars , notifications , upcoming tasks , syncing etc

Also which features you think are missing in that app ? and would definitely like to see in task management app ... As we ( clipinmedia ) currently developing quality task management app that can immensely increase your productivity...your suggestions can help to improve our features and design flow.

Thanks in advance!
    mcivor88 likes this.
    06-07-2013 04:25 PM
    The built in Outlook.com works great!

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk
    Qasim Irfan likes this.
    06-07-2013 05:35 PM
    we have already reviewed outlook.com app , our app already provides more features then them but we are also thinking to provide syncing option with outlook so you will be able to import your outlook tasks in our app and implement more features on it.
    06-12-2013 03:51 PM
    Good luck. I've tired alot. Lists & Things was a favorite but now I've learned to make us of the built in features of calendar, todos, one note. Its all about cloud and auto sync now.

One app i do LOVE is lock manger. Showa me my weeks plans in a clean sexy way.

Good luck wi ur app, I'll try it out but as i said, when people get used to the features existing on the phone, it could be hard and maybe senseless to use anything else.
    10-03-2013 09:40 PM
    I have given break to task management for some time, meanwhile we have released three quality premium fitness apps
    Pushups Trainer : PushUps Trainer | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    Situps Trainer : SitUps Trainer | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    Squats Trainer : Squats Trainer | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    01-07-2014 04:46 AM
    2day is the best for me by far, but it doesnt sync to exchange in the background.
    06-30-2014 01:58 PM