Here drive

wilks7

Feb 8, 2012
Visit site
I was on road trip today and was messin around with this app and noticed it wants to take me off the freeway and route me through the business district...is there a way to choose for the app not to do that? I know some GPS unit have something like "Econo" route that you can turn off

Last edited:

KrightonX

May 22, 2013
Visit site
Use CoPilot instead. Uninstall that abysmal navigation app. It's god awful. Nokia doesn't seem to aware of the fact either.

Nesster13

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Make sure highway is enabled on your app. For you to do this input your address. When the map locate the address and the start button show up you will notice on top of the map there are around 6 options. The first one is for highway. Click on that and you will be taken to the setting for enable highway or not. Hope this help.

wilks7

Feb 8, 2012
Visit site
Make sure highway is enabled on your app. For you to do this input your address. When the map locate the address and the start button show up you will notice on top of the map there are around 6 options. The first one is for highway. Click on that and you will be taken to the setting for enable highway or not. Hope this help.

Thanks what I did while driving use Bing search for our hotel and just tapped on drive to from there and it auto started the program without that first option screen unless I wasn't paying attention and just tapped start. I get those options when I manually enter a destination before I tap start navigation......thanks

The Simontist

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
I was wondering why it was doing this to me in Austria - it's because all motorways are technically "toll roads" and toll roads were disabled. Problem solved!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss