The Weather Channel app quit working

EBynum

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone else been having problems with The Weather Channel app? Mine quit working today. When I open the app, the little dots scroll across the top of the screen, but no data loads. All I see is N/A all over the screen. I have the app installed on two phones and it doesn't work on both phones, so obviously the problem is with the app. I figured the issue would resolve itself, but after a whole day, it's still not working. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but still nothing. I even tried the Nokia version of the app, but couldn't even get past the initial set-up screen on that one.This has never happened with this app before. Weird. I finally just uninstalled it. I'll try it again another day.

Bartdog

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
Mine is working fine, well as fine as it ever does. This app CONSISTENTLY has an out of date radar picture. The current on is from FOUR DAYS AGO. It's really frustrating because the thumbnail preview of the radar is current. I like everything else about this app.

Red920

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Every now and again my live tiles including weather app stop updating, but a restart or soft reset usually brings them all back to life...

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Mine wasn't working this afternoon. It showed "no network connection", but it was the app. Anything else that used data worked fine.

It started working again this evening.

spetho2001

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
I had The Weather Channel desktop app installed on my computer with Windows 7 and IE 11 and it was awful. I believed it caused my computer to work very erratically. It did not do this all the time just when I started the computer. The desktop app was set to start automatically so I believe as it was updating the weather the computer work awful. I tried everything to solve this such as eliminating add-ons to no avail. The last resort was removing TWC desktop app. I really like the app because I like to check the weather for the day first thing so I hated to remove it. It has been off my computer for a few days and the computer seems to be back to normal. Any one else have the same problem?
Thanks,
TomS

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb