The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    americarcupicona.png
    Hi, I want to point a new app called 'America's Cup' which provides and updates in real time News Results
    Photos, Videos, Curiosity about the world's oldest sailing competition with LiveTile showing in the Background 'latest news published on the official website.
    That 's the only app that sailing enthusiasts can see on the marketplace because of course this operating system
    has been completely ignored by the official organization (which belongs to ORACLE).
    The app is free and does not contain Advertising
    Accessible via this address: AmericasCup | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United Kingdom) or search for it 'America's Cup'.
    Last edited by Daniel Ratcliffe; 06-21-2013 at 05:27 AM. Reason: English does not seem to be this developer's first language. Minor edits have been made by the mod, including changing the link from the Italian Store to the British Store.
    06-21-2013 05:12 AM
    Including the link for the US sailing enthusiasts as well. I know my wife's boss used to get up at all hours of the night to watch the races. AmericasCup | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    06-21-2013 08:27 AM