Nokia HERE Maps doesn't include HERE Transit !?

Spathene

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I updated all the Nokia HERE maps and I'm wondering if what I'm experiencing is a bug or is normal. When I open Nokia HERE Maps and get directions to get somewhere, it always only offers me options by walking or by car but not by public transportation. If I want directions by public transportation, I have to open Nokia HERE Transit and from there, it works fine. Is that normal or not? I feel like it would make sense to keep the integration of HERE Transit in Nokia HERE Maps just like with HERE Drive+ Beta...

Thank you!

IrRevd

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
Its a pity because it would make Transit so much better. That said Transit is a fab app and Id be lost without it some days.

DrewT3

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
It would also be great if Here Maps or Transit could show a map with subway lines and stations labeled or clickable with the names of the trains or buses that stop there. I still have to use gMaps for that.

DrewT3

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
The new Here Maps now has clickable subway stations. Unfortunately they list every train that runs on the line regardless of whether they stop at the station you clicked on, at least in New York.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb