Zite Refuse To Update Thier App

master500

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
So a couple of days ago, I emailed Zite concerning their future WP8 app updates. Here is my email:

Hi,
Please update the windows phone app. Right it is not optimized for Windows Phone 8. The last update for the app was last year. I am sure there are many people who would appreciate more timely updates. I love Zite but I hate it is not optimized for my phone.

This was the response I got from Zite:

Hi,
Sorry but we don't have any plans to build out new features for the WP. We have a small team and not enough resources to work on WP right now. Thanks for understanding.
Trent

What do you think? Does the lack of app support for WP8 bother you?

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Considering they have a small team and not many resources, it's understandable at this point in time. Hopefully as either WP or their company grows, this will change for them.

master500

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
To me, it is disappointing that Zite doesn't see WP8 as priority. At least, we know Flipboard is coming and will be optimized for WP8.

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
very much a shame. I read where they CEO or whatever had a T-Mobile 710 at one point and really liked Windows Phone which is why it popped up in the first place.

Oh well as someone else said, uninstalling... I violently refuse to support any hacks who tell me to effectively go buy another phone (android, ios) FU!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs