I'm having a problem where Amazing Weather HD, Weather Flow, and Map Wallpaper are not updating based on my location. I posted in the Windows Phone 8 forum with no luck.

The live tiles on AWHD and WF update based on location just fine, but on the lock screen, only the weather updates its information, but not the location, so that if I go from one town to another, the weather apps will continue to update the weather from the first town. If I open the app, then the lock screen updates to the new location. In the settings, I set the lock screen to update hourly as GPS, <town>. Am I missing a setting? With Map Wallpaper, my lock screen map never updates to a new map based on my location.

I've tried resetting my phone back to factory with only AWHD or WF as the only non-Nokia app (I updated all the Nokia system apps and the HERE apps). I also checked the background tasks, and only the weather app and HERE Drive + were active.

Any help would be appreciated.

Nokia Lumia 920 on AT&T.
    07-03-2013 08:13 AM
    I am having the exact same problem. Live tile updates perfectly, conditions and location, but lock screen only updates the condition. If I open the app, the lock screen location is updated.
    07-03-2013 08:19 AM
    Yep. It probably won't get any better at least until after the Amber update. And even that us just speculation on my part.
    07-03-2013 08:21 AM
    The strange thing is that everything was working since I got the phone. Then it just stopped a week ago. I thought that it was something I installed or something that I turned off, so I set it back to factory by using Nokia Care to get to 1308 and then updating to the newest revision. If I really wanted to get crazy, I'd only install AWHD and not any of the Nokia apps (maybe one of the Nokia apps breaks it?), but I've already set it back to factory twice already. Maybe this weekend...
    07-03-2013 08:27 AM
    The strange thing is that everything was working since I got the phone. Then it just stopped a week ago. I thought that it was something I installed or something that I turned off, so I set it back to factory by using Nokia Care to get to 1308 and then updating to the newest revision. If I really wanted to get crazy, I'd only install AWHD and not any of the Nokia apps (maybe one of the Nokia apps breaks it?), but I've already set it back to factory twice already. Maybe this weekend...
    Yep. This is exactly what is happening to me now. It started about a week ago. I have used AMWD since before WP8 and this is the first issue I have had with it. It does seem thought that it is not the apps fault, but something else.
    07-03-2013 10:06 AM
    Same here. My beef is I didn't even think the app was all that "amazing" when I got it. Kept reading about it, reviews and such until I bought it. It did work in the beginning but then it simply quit. And like SquattingHen, I don't think its the developer either. I suspect its a weakness in the live tile layer. (aka, Microsoft problem ) It is very fragile and it breaks quickly..almost always after you get some apps loaded on your phone.
    07-03-2013 10:22 PM