HERE Drive+ Update

safesax2002

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
The HERE Drive+ update is now live. After I updated the app, it would open and then immediately crash. So I uninstalled it and then got a c101a7e3 error. I reboot my phone and tried to download it again bit now it says the app is not for my phone, carrier, region, etc. Help!

safesax2002

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm wondering if it was released premature or if they oops'd on something in the programming but it had already gone live. Guess we'll find out in a couple days (hopefully less). Good thing I have my Garmin for vacation tomorrow.

halamadridkimi

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Yeah same thing happened to me, installed update then crashed everytime i tried to open it, so i deleted it but now there is no here drive on marketplace :(.. I need it so much, i hope it gets fixed in few hours

poddie

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Mine shows an update available for it but can't get it from the store. I guess I was lucky they already pulled it...

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I thought it was just me having issues with it.

I had uninstalled the app completely cuz i got pissed with the constant 1 being in my store for an update lol
and couldn't find it to reinstall it back trolol

haikus

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys, this is Pino from the HERE team at Nokia.
We are currently updating HERE Drive, HERE Drive+ and HERE Transit. Because some updates failed we are now fixing an installation bug. All the apps will be available again for download anytime soon.

poddie

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys, this is Pino from the HERE team at Nokia.
We are currently updating HERE Drive, HERE Drive+ and HERE Transit. Because some updates failed we are now fixing an installation bug. All the apps will be available again for download anytime soon.

Hi Pino, LOVE Drive but there are a couple things I really feel it needs:

(1) When voice directions are read, it completely takes over the audio stream. Is there any way it could play simultaneously? It causes me to miss large segments of the podcast I'm listening to.
(2) There is no list of directions in Drive itself. I like to see a list of all the turns.
(3) There is no way to pick a contact address from within Drive as a destination.

I consider all of these essential features... any way you guys can address them? Thanks!!!

vormison

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I constantly use HERE Drive when I deliver pizza's at night as a part-time job to supplement my micro-brew beer addiction ;)

Thanks for the update, Pino. The only thing I'd like to see is the current time within the app and the destination address during navigation as well. Oh, and maybe a "reverse directions" option after reaching the destination.

Last edited:

Huime

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I constantly use HERE Drive when I deliver pizza's at night as a part-time job to supplement my micro-brew beer addiction ;)

Thanks for the update, Pino. The only thing I'd like to see is the current time within the app and the destination address during navigation as well. Oh, and maybe a "reverse directions" option after reaching the destination.
used to do that when I am still in college. Hah my boss was like "you are good!" on my day one. Ah missed my 5800.

gberegovoy

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
I've got notification for update for Here Transit and Here Drive+, but they both were throwing errors while trying to update. After some time Here Drive+ disappeared from updates.
Error code is 80320011

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss