Instance for people outside the US

shomir8

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
Hey everyone i'm from Singapore and i'm using a Nokia Lumia 900, at the moment Instance is not available to people outside the US, is there any way to perhaps allow me to buy this on my phone?

Sagar187

May 14, 2013
Visit site
Don't reset.. Just go to settings and change your region in "Language and Region" to United States and check if it works.

visualryan

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
If you're using wp 7.8 and really can't live without instagram, try #2InstaWithMassiveLove. A little buggy compared to Instance, but better than nothing imo. The best part of it is how the developer listens to the users' inputs and updates the app regularly.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
If you're using wp 7.8 and really can't live without instagram, try #2InstaWithMassiveLove. A little buggy compared to Instance, but better than nothing imo. The best part of it is how the developer listens to the users' inputs and updates the app regularly.
I agree. I've had good results with it.

nocta

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for all the replies, guess i'll have just have to wait and use Metrogram :)
Till then, you can upload images with Instagraph and use WPGram to browse Instagram, which I think is more stable, beautiful and easy to use a (download trial, it has all the features)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb