Good voice app from Windows button?

gapost

Dec 1, 2004
Visit site
My wife is missing the Siri option to make voice notes directly from the lock screen. Is there a voice memo app (simple) that can directly create a voice memo from the Windows button press? Ideally, it would be able to let you set a reminder after making the note. I know about Maluba and also OneNote (a little complicated for my wife).

jonathanrn

Apr 14, 2012
Visit site
Do you know that you can create a note on OneNote from just the start button without having to actually enter the app? All you have to do is hold the start button and when it prompts you, say "Note I need to clean the bathroom before the guests arrive". Then pin the OneNote app to the start screen to access them. All the notes are there presented almost like your e-mail inbox. You can select multiple notes by tapping the far left of the screen. You can create notes from the Lock Screen. Make sure in the "Speech" settings area that the "Use Speech when the phone is locked" is checked. Is there anything else that your wife wants it to do?

gapost

Dec 1, 2004
Visit site
Ok, thanks. I will have her try this.

And yes, she would like to make an appointment in the calendar the same way, by voice. "Siri can do that." smh

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05