Source of app deals!!

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
Thanks, but they are the free versions and not the Pro versions.

which one is an free version instead being pro? :)

grapher calculator is free without ads (instead of 2.99$)
Zombie Madness free without ads (instead of 2.49$)
Translator free without ads (instead of 4.99$)

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
also, do you know any app which shows Poland app deals? There are pretty good deals sometimes. One example is HDR app is free since many days

I could tell you, but then you wouldn't visit this thread anymore haha ;)

I depend on reports from users about availability. I use several 'deal apps' and I can't see where the deal is available at all.

Every app is catching only a few app deals.

PS. We here are also good at searching for deals manually... Sometimes I find app in store and I remember it was paid; sometimes I accidentally see description "free for limited time" and... I post here. :)

Last edited:

headphoneus

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the app. I will still visit for those exclusive Poland app deals :)

Btw, did you guys know metal slug is available in Chinese store. Is there any way to pay for it via Alipay or keep a track of the deal on the game? Sega should have released it everywhere.

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the app. I will still visit for those exclusive Poland app deals :)

Btw, did you guys know metal slug is available in Chinese store. Is there any way to pay for it via Alipay or keep a track of the deal on the game? Sega should have released it everywhere.

no problem ;) it's just a part of success, knowing our secret you might help us posting some deals. I see no huge interest in this thread in WP community, but we (4-5users) here; are doing our best to provide daily info. ;)

I don't know if there is any possibility, I'll take a quick look.

Edit: I don't really know the answer. Maybe you could buy Microsoft Gift Card (e.g 10$), add to your MS account and then change your phone region to China and buy it. (?) don't know how MS Store handles exchanging currencies.

Last edited:

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
The Sims 3 3.99$ (6.99$)
RISK 1.99$ (2.99$)
MONOPOLY 2.99$ (4.99$)
Picnic Wars 1.99$ (2.99$)
The Game of Life 1.99$ (2.99$)
Zuma's Revenge 0.99$ (2.99$)

Members online

Forum statistics