Source of app deals!!

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
If you remove an app you got free and then want to reinstall it can you still download it free again even if it now costs money?
Pretty much. I've switched phones twice and always could reinstall for free. I'm guessing they are tied to a specific Microsoft account though. I heard there were some that if you hadn't actually used it before you could have a problem reinstalling. And I've heard stories about problems with in-app purchases that might be resolved but take contact with the app publisher.

Sam_oslo

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
Prognoza - beautiful weather app �� there are vouchers now to unlock a full app. Here it is: dinchy87 ;type it in appropriate app section. Its valid until 12.08.

Prognoza | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
Free (1.29$)
Nice App, but new vouchers seams to have little bug.
I Installed it on thee SD card and unlocked it by entering the voucher. But it went back to Trail Mode when I moved it to the phone. Now it doesn't accept the same voucher either on the Phone or the SD card.

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
Nice App, but new vouchers seams to have little bug.
I Installed it on thee SD card and unlocked it by entering the voucher. But it went back to Trail Mode when I moved it to the phone. Now it doesn't accept the same voucher either on the Phone or the SD card.

Hey there Sam! I'll contact the developer and post here later or contact you directly via PM.

Amir Mian

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the post but I stay far away from apps that have glaring bugs in their own sample screens in the store. Notice the current temps are in Fahrenheit but the "feels likes" are in Centigrade.

Surely, it has bugs, cannot change the default location and no live tile though the interface is good.

dinchy87

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
It gave me the message that you unlocked the full version of app but still i haven't got the paid app. disappointing

Hi, im the dev of Prognoza. If you use the voucher it is just an unlock code so you can use it more then the trail period (4 days). The app trial has the same capabilities as the full mode. Except trial ends after 4 days. If you enter the code close the app and open it again, go to the state page and it should show full unlocked mode. If this is not the case lets see what's causing this behavior. And one thing too, this voucher is valid just as the app is installed on the phone, if you reinstall it you will lose again the full mode. Vouchers function like this. Vouchers cant "buy" you forever the full rights.

mccririck

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
I used the code last night and I had to restart my phone for it to say I had the full version. Then today when I opened the app again it was back in Trial Mode.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo